Skip to main content
Topic: Best time yet (Read 1667 times) previous topic - next topic

Best time yet

Well, it's a 13.7 @ 101...

Kinda laughable for what other f-bodies with my mods run, but I'm still happy with it.  My 60's were shyte since my rear end was clunking like a mofookie when I did my first burn out, so I was running with 14 psi in the 555r's with no burnouts on my next 2 passes.  She started to hang shifting into 3rd too.  All in all a fun night.  My buddies 2000 FRC Vette with a brand new 408 went 11.77 @ 124 when I left, not sure if he eeked out a better time.

Best time yet

Reply #1
Get that 10-bolt out of there and go for 12's my man! Your still 4 tenths from the stock GTO, but it is an LS2, and we do love us some Bird, of the Thunder or Fire variety :D

Best time yet

Reply #2
Yeah, there is more in it... You just to find where it's hiding...

Best time yet

Reply #3
10 bolts hold up well when built properly, ive seen it many times

13.7 is a bit slow, we had a stock 2002 WS6 with a T56 run a 12.9 stock with my buddy driving, he weighs about 120 pounds, and his skinnny ass can drive

Just practice, youll get the power out of it.
It's Gumby's fault.

Best time yet

Reply #4
Yeah... mine is an auto.  Wanted the reliability since I know I couldn't shift worth a .  It has 140k miles on it, so that's probably part of the problem.  I know if I weren't spinning all through first I would have made mid to low 13's.