Skip to main content
Topic: Red 88 cougar parts gotta go. Look better listing parts going CHEAP. (Read 516 times) previous topic - next topic

Red 88 cougar parts gotta go. Look better listing parts going CHEAP.

It is time that I got rid of some stuff before it gets hauled off to the yard. So I basically have a complete 88 Cougar GS or somthing like that.  It is red with red interior.  I talked with someone on here before that wanted all the door locks and stuff If you still want them let me I'll make you a killer deal. Vinnie I haven't looked for those door handle cups yet.

Here is a list of things that are already taken off and ready to ship.

Both door panels.
Front door armrest.
Dash trim panels in wood grain complete with the whole ashtray.
Rear center console ashtray, rear light switch panel. The consolette one.
The rear pillar interior lights.

Nice parts still on the car.

Roller  headlight switch. with mounting panel.
Base digital speedo cluster. The speedo light is burned out.
Heater control panel with the Rear defrost switch.
Good seats with the moveable headrest. They move forward and back beisdes up and down.
It also has a good 3.8l motor that has the EFI not the CFI.
It has a good tranny A4LD. The linkage got bent up in the accident but the tranny still works fine.
I have a decent set of center caps for the gray 4 spoked wheels.
If there is anything you are looking of that isn't listed just ask I have the whole car. I will be giving great deals just to sell the parts before the junkyard man comes and picks it up any time now.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #1
Just let me know if you find them.I appreciate your time.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Shouldn't it have the AOD?....the A4LD won't bolt to a 3.8 ....
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #3
Is it a moonroof car?
How are the cups?
Headlights/marker lights?

Reply #4
I am looking for a drivers seat belt receiver

Reply #5
How's the trunk lid?

Reply #6
can you take a few pictures of the interior and post them?  i might be interested in some of the seat belt stuff. i know the door latch cups will sell if there good.

Reply #7
Aerobird No it isn't a moonroof car and the lights are already gone. The cups are for vinnine. Unless you are talking about something else.

Mjbtbrd I don't have the driverside receiver, I do have all the rest of the seatbelts.

Mayhem The trunk lid it fine except the trunk lock it gone. It was like that when I bought it. I will tell you it was a red clear coat car and all the clear on the upper side has flaked off.

Nate I'll get some pics maybe later tonight or monday.

Also I'm not sure what the tranny is. I changed the filter once but that was some time ago before I totaled it about a month after I got it.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #8
I need the trim piece on the passenger side that is immediately behind the front bumper.  Does yours have the hole in it for the side marker light?
Robert

- too many '80s Capris and mid-'70s Cougars

Reply #9
I don't recall the car having a sidelight in the fender. Should be just full trim piece no cut out.  But $10+ shipping for what ever trim you want off of it. If it is what you want.
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #10
Quote from: ipsd;138935
I don't recall the car having a sidelight in the fender. Should be just full trim piece no cut out.  But $10+ shipping for what ever trim you want off of it. If it is what you want.

I need the one with the cut out for the light.  Thanks though.
Robert

- too many '80s Capris and mid-'70s Cougars