Skip to main content
Topic: Really undecided feedback for 84Fila TURNED POSITIVE! (Read 1387 times) previous topic - next topic

Really undecided feedback for 84Fila TURNED POSITIVE!

Well a few months back me and mikey agreed on a trade of carburators mine for his 600 double pumper holley and I went ahead and sent my carburator on good merit that mikey would send the other well after a a bunch of so open ended promises I still havent seen the carb.Ive sent pm's and Im's all saying it would be shipped I understand his finacial situation being in school and working limited hoursbut it should only cost 7.00 to ship it (what it cost me with delivery conformation) I am now really needing this carburator to do a conversion for my latest project(putting the motor in Tuesday and have not heard from him in over a week so i do not know what to do but post it here and hope he responds and give some hope that it may still arrive.

I feel mikey is on the up and up thats why its not negative feedback.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #1
I have been pushing it back, as I kept breaking shiznit on mine. I did get my prioritys mixed up and am currently righting the situation. Carb should hit you tuesday/wendsday. Sorry for bein a dick here. Everyone else this WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. Agrements come before my own car.

Reply #2
Seems to be resolved will update next week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #3
Agreed, will have an update tuesday/wendsday

Reply #4
Get that motor in yet sleeper?
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Reply #6
Should be there Friday ( tomorow) or Satruday according to teh little shipping place in my town.

Reply #7
Quote from: blu84302;139716
Get that motor in yet sleeper?

getting closer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #8
Quote from: 88turbo;139739
well whats the outcome here?

Still waiting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #9
Ups says it will be monday will update then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #10
I'm sure it'll turn out fine.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #11
I hope so....

Reply #12
It's all about communication.we all forget.I totally forgot to send Brian a few parts for his EFI swap.he reminded me,I'm on it,and,I responded quick.Communication can keep a lot of bad things from ever happening.If you're running behind,just let the other guy know.More aften than not,people are understanding as long as they know what's going on.Gotta do some talking.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #13
An empty inbox can really shake a buyer's confidence. 

That's my sage-like wisdom for the day.

Reply #14
UPS  came while i was at work i should recieve the package tommorow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]