Skip to main content
Topic: questions about tc to fox (Read 4124 times) previous topic - next topic

questions about tc to fox

Reply #15
pedals, yes

gas tank, probably not. the tank in my '87 was way different than a mustang tank.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #16
The Mustang tank is different.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #17
since we are on this topic what car can i get a 5 speed, and everything i need to do a swap on the lincoln?
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #18
Quote from: daboss351;138576
since we are on this topic what car can i get a 5 speed, and everything i need to do a swap on the lincoln?

..Any 5.0 Mustang will do...heh
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #19
Dude get the hell off this board and goto a  stang board.
Any goof that would come to a tbird/cougar board and say birds are ugly has some nerve.
What's up with that stupid ricer picture in your signature,ooooooooh a cavalier,what an idiot.
Yea i'm rantin and he deserves it,the older early 80s stangs have got to be the uglyest things on the planet next to riced out cavaliers.
To answer your question,nothing from the TC transfers to the  stang,tc stuff stays with tc's.

Reply #20
yeah dude www.corral.net i think you'll have much better luck there.:D
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #21
awesome i need to find a 5.0 mustang, cause I BOUGHT THE LINCOLN!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #22
alright man well dont post about it here get some PIIIIICS up in the original thread. we gotta see that thing, busted brake line or not.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #23
HEY! leave the 4 eyed cougars alone! they are beeuuuu-T-full!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:cougarsmily:

Reply #24
Jason, what year is your TC and is it at your house?  I'd like to take a look and if your gonna part it further let me know I'm interested in the shell

Reply #25
Quote from: 86 night cat;138634
HEY! leave the 4 eyed cougars alone! they are beeuuuu-T-full!!!!!!!!!!

Who said anything about 4 eyed Cougars????...I said people say they are ugly....not me!

I've had many a Cougar "hater" say to me..."I don't like Cougar...but I like yours," or something along those lines...  Believe me...I would have ditched this car a long time ago, when I was younger and stupider, but even then I saw what others didn't. :D

Reply #27
Quote from: 88turbo;138639
Jason, what year is your TC and is it at your house?  I'd like to take a look and if your gonna part it further let me know I'm interested in the shell

im gonna bring it home today. its at a friends house right now. its an 87. its not as nice as my last one as far as body condition. but its only got 88k miles on it.

And I can not help it if I like the looks of a mustang better than TC. TO EACH THEIR OWN GUYS!!!! you know.. different strokes for different folks..

Reply #28
Quote from: 88turbo;138639

give me a call today I wanna talk to you about this coupe. I have a few questions that I know you can answer. 660-1587

Reply #29
Hey,if the car has anything I need,why don't you sell me some parts if you're parting it out?Let me know if you have any interior parts.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..