Skip to main content
Topic: 84-Vent window-Driver's side (Read 682 times) previous topic - next topic

84-Vent window-Driver's side

Does anyone happen to know where I can get one? Also probably the silver trim for the top of the door.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #1
Go to E-Bay "Home",and look up an E-Bay member by the name of esi_shhh  I bought a Stang rear and some other parts from him.He has the windows.I saw them when I went to his house to pick up the parts.he's really fair (cheap).Make him an offer,and tell him Vinnie who bought the axle from the Cougar sent you.He'll remember me.Good luck.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Thanks Vinnie...I e-mailed hi..... so we'll see!

Reply #3
Good luck.I stayed and talked to him for an hour or so,great guy,very easy to deal with.I hope you get what you need.If you don't,let me know and I HOPE to go to the boneyard next week.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
I had a set but I sold 'em to Alex.

Reply #5
Hey Vinnie.... he said he sold all the windows and the trim. So, if you see anything, let me know please!

Oh and.....  you Alex!!!:beatyoass:

Reply #6
I'll check for you.Stay tuned.............

Reply #7
I have a set of windows in doors. I won't ship them becasue that would be counter productive. Since they doors weigh a ton. I was asking $100 for both doors.

Reply #8
Quote from: LittleAngel1198;138836
Hey Vinnie.... he said he sold all the windows and the trim. So, if you see anything, let me know please!

Oh and.....  you Alex!!!:beatyoass:

Hey i need a spare set in case anything happens to the ones on the 'vert.

Reply #9
I was hoping to go to the yard today,but had to work.I'll check and see what they have.I'll just grab all of them they have and I'll let you two know.I usually don't pay any attention to parts I don't need,but I'll get crazy and buy everything that no-one else can seem to find....if there are a lot of parts like that.I'm hoping to go tomorrow.My fingers are crossed.weather plays a big factor in my trip as well.I'll post soon.If you can think of anything else,let me know.

Reply #10
Cool, thanks!

Slamedcat... I'll check with my husband, I don't know if he wants full doors.

Alex...you're greedy! LOL :p

Reply #11
Well,they were gone when I went to the boneyard yesterday,as were a couple other very wanted parts.Sorry.

Reply #12
Thanks for trying!