Skip to main content
Topic: side skirts (Read 592 times) previous topic - next topic

side skirts

so looking to buy a pair of side skirts for a 87-88 bird. let know know if you know of anybody selling a pair or if you have a pair that your willing to sell.
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

side skirts

Reply #1
There's a pair about 50 miles from me in Durant Ok. at the boneyard there.I believe there's also a set here in town at one of the yards on the other side of town.I haven't had a chance to go yt.When I have the time,I was planning on buying both sets and selling them here.It may be a couple of weeks though.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

side skirts

Reply #2
ok let me know when you get them. thanks vinnie!! I appreciate it!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

side skirts

Reply #3
Don't thank me yet.Wait til I get them.I have to make sure they can be had for a decent price.I'm not spending a fortune.....I'm cheap......and easy.That's how my wife got me.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

side skirts

Reply #4
hahahaha, well thank for you for atleast looking!

side skirts

Reply #5
I just got back from the yard,skirts were gone.I have one other yard to check.He had a pair on a burgandy TC.If he still has them and they are in decent shape,I'll grab them.I'll check asap and get back with you.

side skirts

Reply #6
Hey bubba,your one and only is cool .but wheres the part # for the fan hook up? Messin with ya bubba.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

side skirts

Reply #7
Oh ,I totally forgot about that.I'll get that after work (hits self on the side of head).

By the way,my one and only just had our 13th wedding anniversary.I love that girl.

side skirts

Reply #8
ANOTHER TEASER!..SORRY! LOL

1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

side skirts

Reply #9
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout: