Skip to main content
Topic: I need a part. (Read 1554 times) previous topic - next topic

I need a part.

That's right, me. The guy with eleventy billion TBirds and tons of parts need something.:hick:

I need the coolant overflow tank that sits in front of the rad on the V8 cars, ASAP. Plenty to trade.

I need a part.

Reply #1
YOU need a part? lol
I can run out and check my parts car.
Jim

I need a part.

Reply #2
I have one on my V-8 parts car.Trade you for a 1988 console decal for one power seat,power windows and mirrors (in black).Let me know and I'll ship it tomorrow.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

I need a part.

Reply #3
! Mine is the mustang type. I was going to trade for the same parts! LOL

I need a part.

Reply #4
So,wanna trade???
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

I need a part.

Reply #5
Sorry, the new stuff has to have sales reciepts, I'm a legitimate business, remember? Used parts are more leniant. Any ideas guys?

I need a part.

Reply #6
How about I add $10.00 and you pay the difference?

I need a part.

Reply #7
I will add that I'm not sure if its the same but my 88 3.8 cougar has an rad overflow bottle in front of the rad. Also a buddy of mine had a Mark and it had the overflow bottle up there also.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

I need a part.

Reply #8
I'm not sure about the bottle from the 3.8, but the one your buddy has is the one he needs for sure. Their are twins to the bottle thats in the 5.0 T-birds..........

I need a part.

Reply #9
Aerobird, I have the bottle you need, I'll see how dirty it is and take a pic of it today...It came out of a 88 5.0 T-bird....

I need a part.

Reply #10
First person with a front mount water bottle gets a used part! The JY has one, but it's cracked :(

I need a part.

Reply #11
I have one but it's hacked up thanks to the PO. Sorry mike

I need a part.

Reply #12
I still have one in excellent shape.Tell me what you want to trade for.I don't know what you have in mind.

I need a part.

Reply #13
Yes I do have one form a 3.8 88 cougar, I wasn't trying to give it to aerobrid as I know it is cracked to all get out. I was just trying to point out that maybe a 3.8 unit is the same or could be used in that app. Also look at the newer cars. I know the 89-93 3.8l cougar/birds have a rad overflow bottle up from of the rad also. That way maybe you could find a nice one that would work but not be the original one but hey it would work.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

I need a part.

Reply #14
Vinnie,

What do you need for your car that's a used part? I'll trade you even!