Skip to main content
Topic: Most recent pics of Da-Bird (Read 781 times) previous topic - next topic

Most recent pics of Da-Bird

I was just looking through this section and I noticed I don't really have any pics of my 84 T/c up on this site. Some of you all may have seen these before but it is what I've got at the moment.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #1
and some more
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #2
You have some work to do.You're still ahead of me,though.Looks like a solid foundation to make a great car out of.I have to get all of the body work done,which means the entire top coat of paint has to be removed (py second paint job that's flaking off).Keep us posted on progress.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..