Skip to main content
Topic: 03 4-lug Cobra Replicas Chrome (Read 883 times) previous topic - next topic

03 4-lug Cobra Replicas Chrome

I am selling my wheels and tires. I decided while the front end was apart to go 5-lug. I will not ship them.
They are all 17x9 Chrome 03 4-lug replicas
front- 245/45zr17 Goodyear Eagle ZR45
rear - 275/40VR17 Nitto NT555R Drag Radials
Here are some pics of them on my car. I will get some up close pics tommorow.
http://community.webshots.com/album/558360810wNUxTq
I will give this forum and NATO some time to purchase before they go to a mustang site.
$675

Reply #1
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2941481410100929333bRrOge
i like that pic
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #2
Check your PM's please

Reply #3
Dam man thoses are exactly what i'm looking for but i'm in ontario canada.

Reply #4
I see you made up your wheel decision.  I can't wait to see the finished project.  Then you need to take a picture in the same spot and see how it matches my photoshop :)
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Reply #5
Would they fit on an 85 TC?  I am in Hatfield and I could come pick them up.
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #6
I added more pics to the webshots album.

SSX thanks alot for the help. I am taking my time and hoping it all comes out ok. The wheels look much bigger in person!

Chris if all other buyers fall through, I'd let you drive up here and try them on. I will add you to the list.

Jim

Reply #7
Hey jim, did you mention them to me?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #8
kitzdnm- As of Sunday morning I wasn't even planning on selling them. I got offered a quick deal Sunday afternoon and jumped on it. Got home and just posted mine on here. I wasn't expecting such a response. I guess I didn't ask enough $$$. Sorry.

Sale pending to kendoo130 on Saturday.

Reply #9
Thats cool I spent to much already,
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #10
I'll be there early saturday morning!

Reply #11
Well if Kendoo130 doesnt make it, I would definitely be interested in them only, I wont be able to drive up to try it out. Cause here is my engine.
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #12
Kendoo130 is definately coming. He has called me a few times and will be here.
Chri85tc the motor and car look real nice. When it gets together, let me know. I grew up right in Souderton.
Jim

Reply #13
chris once that goes in your car that makes me love it even more!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #14
Thundr306 I will definitely let you know when I get her back together. I am waiting on my CHE Rear LCA's and some various other parts to get all my suspension back together. Hopefully I will have it all together for Carlisle. But at this rate who knows. Just got an UDP for the motor today, plan on squeezin all I can out of it. Sort of like the snowfall effect, cant stop buying "go fast" parts.

I was really hoping for some cheaper 17's to put on it, but Im in no rush. It will will have them by the time its back on the road.
1985 Thunderbird TC