Skip to main content
Topic: My 'Bird is a little happier today... (Read 545 times) previous topic - next topic

My 'Bird is a little happier today...

i started my day by leaving the house for Txas at 6:30 this morning to pick up the 8.8 with 3.55 gears and my door panels.The deal went smooth and I'm happy.I got motivated when I got home and installewd my new carpet (with my wife's help),seats,trim headliner,sunvisors,added the courtesy lights into my rear interior panels.The car wasn't supposed to have them,but it does now.I also added the wiring harness for the lighted visors.I still have to install the console,stereo,10 disc changer,dash cap,and dash trim pieces.The hardest part is over.After I finish the interior,I can get back to the bodywork (woo-hoo !!!).The dark carpet and Raven seats (and my new black seatbelts) look great.I'll get a few pics to Fila and he can post them for me.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..