Skip to main content
Topic: Who wants to make some money off the noob?? (Read 1123 times) previous topic - next topic

Who wants to make some money off the noob??

needin quite a few parts....
needing the connector for the end of the wires on my rear view mirror. also needing pretty much all the chrome trim on the drivers side. there is a corner out of my drivers side door that i was hoping is just a trim piece that can be replaced. the pieces you see in the pictures are also ones that i want sorry dont know the names dont wanna come up with any that would make sense so there ya go my hood release bracket is broke on the inside need to replace that. the lower trim is missing on the left front fender need that as well if anyone has any of the following pieces would be greatly apprecitated if you let me know asap.
thanks yall

Reply #1
s far as the door handle cups,good luck.They are a rare animal.I have the tan screw covers from my Sport (I'm going Raven interior).$5.00 shipped for the pair I have.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
sounds good let me know where to send the check.

Reply #3
ok all to update you i found some of the pieces i have been lookin for, still needin the door cups in tan also needing the chrome trim and the black piece from the back side of the door. also needing a set of door lock cylinders that match the key but im going down to the lock smith today to see what can be done about it. anyone still have some stuff to clean out of the garage now is a good time ill most likely take other interior and exterior trim pieces right now for the car like door lock switches and the interior window molding for the drivers side if any others come up that you need to get rid of please pm me with details.

Reply #5
got one but if you have any other parts let me know always lookin. if you have the drivers side chrome trim id take that from ya. or if you have the door caps but let me know

Reply #7
ok what do you got 87 bird needin a bunch of stuff ie lock cylinders the little light up ring that goes around them, the drivers side chrome trim like i say wat do you got:headbang:

Reply #8
bump

Reply #9
I have alot of interior but its all TC parts.  if you have the 5.0  I have a set of shorty headers that would do you some good.

Reply #10
im hopefully gettin a 5.0 soon out of a 91 what would you want for em and none of the interior parts would match? im wantin the door cups in tan if you got em. also needin some door seals in good condition if you got em. thanks

Reply #11
what chrome trim are you speaking of>I have the sew wipes if that's what you're referring to.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #12
have trim but what year and were? if you can get pics of what you need i could probily help more

and have seals just let me know which ones
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #13
Are you still needing anything?Let me know.