Skip to main content
Topic: Looking for red TC front seats (Read 731 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for red TC front seats

Looking for a set of front red TC seats in good, working shape.  I'm in the PA area, so looking for someone who has a set in the surrounding area.  Pics are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew

Reply #1
I *might* have a set soon. I'll PM you when I know. I'm in 44408

Reply #2
There's a decent set here in Oklahoma about 50 miles from me.Get down here and let's go get 'em.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Yeah, um...I'm in PA and I'm not trying to pay shipping on what..35-40 lbs seats X2?  Thanks, but no thanks.  :D

Vinnie, if  I had the money, I'm there on the next flight pal.

Reply #4
I have a set of red velour seats. All in all in good shape but there is a big hole cut in the back of each headrest where some tv displays were mounted. Driver seat has power lumbar support. Both have adjustable thigh supports. If you can pick 'em up in Columbus Ohio, you can have them.

Reply #5
PA is a big state, where are you in it? anywhere near Philly?

Reply #7
There was a set at harrys you pull it 86 red,in allentown,cloth.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #8
I have red cloth seats in the car now...they're uncomfortable and squeak a ton....wanna put the proper seats back in the TC...I just put them in since the previous owner took out the original seats and put in 85 Stang GT seats which didn't look bad, except they were white/grey and the back seat of the car was still the original red seat...I took the GT seats out and sold them and replaced them with the cloth front seats until I had the money to buy the TC seats.

Reply #9
well i have a set of red sport/turbo seats in my car now i may be willing to sell sence i want recaro's. i am about 15min away from philly. you should come out to one of our meets at the deptford mall on a saturday. or our official club meet (TSTACC) posted in the events section.

Reply #11
There's a set at R&D's salvage in Durant,Ok.Shipping would be insane.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..