Skip to main content
Topic: Making a list of who wants what (Read 820 times) previous topic - next topic

Making a list of who wants what

Ok my dad said i can pick the 88 apart if i go down in april. Who needs what its the Charcoal and Raven interior. only body panels i can get is MAYBE a header. Its a turbo coupe. ill give you guys first dibs other then that they getting cleaned up nice nice, and on to ebay to find project kiss it!
so far im bringing home the headlights for ebay, switch panel, console( just gonna take the whole thing), who else wants stuff? its all going fairly cheap, you pay shiping when it happens .
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #1
I need a rear package tray nice,black,cheap.
1987 T-bird SportCoupe,302,5spd,8.8,3.27s,pbr brakes,spindles,2003 rear,18inch 06 gt rims!!!!:evilgrin:
2006 Gt Mustang,3v,5spd,8.8,3.55s,GT500rims.
1990 T-bird LX,3.8,aod,loaded,stock!!
1999 Trailblazer(wifes rig)

Reply #2
Why are you stripping it?

There was no blue/black interior. There was two-tone charcoal (almost black) and raven (light grey) in which the charcoal seats fade to blue.

Reply #3
Console lid if it's decent.Gauge cluster if the price is cheap enough.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
then thats what it has, its looked blue since i got it, its half gutted and ripped apart, frame and floor, and body is rotted no trans. Its to far gone. gauges are already out so thats no biggy, ill grab the lid, and the package tray. Anyone else??? Im bring back the headlights to polish and throw on ebay. I hate to pull it apart i wanted it sooo bad, but its to far gone which sucks, cause it woulda been fun to tell people around here you just got your ass handed to you by a four banger
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #5
I'd suggest moving this to the parts for sale section...

Reply #6
If it has the grey dash panels and consollette I need the ashtray.....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #7
its a console car. And i thought of putting it there, but im not selling anything yet. im just throwing a line out see if anyone wants
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #8
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;134245
I'd suggest moving this to the parts for sale section...

I agree. Parts may not be for sale yet, but the purpose of the thread is to get buyers for parts, so off it goes
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #9
thats fair, i was gonna but i thought i was gonna be told the opposite lol. my bad. anyone else interested in parts. I'll pull whatever, and who knows what sells good on ebay. I need funds, cause my insurance is gonna be outrageous. im gonna likely end up in a jeep for now, which im not liking
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #10
console switch plate?

Reply #11
just so everyone knows an original duals car, so its got the dual's crossmember, which since the trans is not even good (junk auto) it might as well just be taken out. the switch plate is a good idea don't remember the shape of it, but it had new window switchs, not long before it was parked.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #12
Dibs on door emblems if still there?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #13
i can try to get them off, ones hanging on there, they aren't the greatest shape but if you want them thats fine
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #14
do you have a pic of it?