Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: black mesh wheels w/polished outter lip (Read 544 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: black mesh wheels w/polished outter lip

Hi guys, Ive seen some pics of Turbocoupes with these wheels and they look sick! Ive been told ARE makes them. They look like the wheels the Buick GNX came with. Ive currently got a set of 4 lug Ponies on now, and would be willing to trade or buy outright. Let me know if you have these wheels. Im in Georgia and would travel if needed. Thanks!
[size=0]88 Thunderbird Turbocoupe 2.3T 5spd~78K miles
88 Thunderbird Turbocoupe 2.3T 5spd
[/size]

Reply #1
My friend has a set of 16" ones that are 4 lug Ford pattern. I'll sell if he wants to sell them when I see him this wknd.

Reply #2
Cool! Let me know...
longbedgts 'at' hotmail.com or post a message here. Thanks!
[/size]

Reply #3
I have some not sure on the brand though, and they are 15x7's. Id let them go pretty cheap but I think shipping might be expensive.(60-75) Heres a pic of one of them.

Reply #4
What size (Diameter&Width) are those? Let me know what youre looking to get plus shipping to 31645. Im waiting to get these type of wheels before I buy a new set of tires. Thanks!
[/size]

Reply #5
Where are you located at?

Reply #6
I want $100 plus shipping. I can provide more pics. I just pulled these out of long term storage and they need work to be real nice.