Skip to main content
Topic: What do YOU do for a living? (Read 6847 times) previous topic - next topic

What do YOU do for a living?

Reply #15
Customer Engineer Life Science and Chemical buttstuffysis

I basically service and support the kinds of lab machines you see used on CSI

Reply #16
Worked for Mercedes Benz for 18 years and almost 2 years ago decided that was enough. Bought a house and a few acres(and a 6 car garage) and now I work for myself. I serve legal papers for a bunch of different lawyers so I get to meet the sspooge of the world but I work when I want if I want

Reply #17
I work in photo/video production for a media company in WV. My last day is the 12th of this month and I have no other job lined up. That shows you how much I hate it here. I'm actually leaving a solid job with nothing else lined up.
I plan to be living in NC or SC by the end of this month.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #18
I am supposed to be a computer administrator once I graduate, though this year of school I have changed my mind and wanna be an auto mechanic, but just don't know how to tell the rents, that and I also deliver pizzas, and run the store on occasion.
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Reply #19
Library Clerk, Chicago Public Library (city job:D ). I work part time but get 3 sick days, 2 weeks paid vacation, paid hoilidays, a pension and I make waaaay too much money for a part timer (gotta love unions).
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #20
I am a full time college student majoring to be a Anesthesia Technologist. I am not currently working, but the thouhgt has crossed my mind. We will see how it goes...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/665379

1983 TurboCoupe-T3 .60/.63, 3" exhaust, Motorsport front mount, PJ, large VAM, green tops, 8.8" w/ 3.55's, 13.72@97mph
1985.5 SVO
1984 Fullsize Bronco- 300, NP435

Reply #21
good good...keep'em comin' in folks...:D

I suppose that I, too, could write a novel...nowhere near as interesting as Carm's though...lol
You might even fall asleep halfway through ...it...Zzzz ZZZzzz ZZZZ
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #22
Machinist

I worked for a Mold shop for 24 1/2 years,quit there and I now work in a production shop,machining airplane parts. So if you fly alot,beware......................j/k
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #23
Im a Truck driver for a resteraunt supply company in town mainly they dont trust me out side the city limits... them cowards. pays ok but the hours are way to many and way to early. the only clues to what company are the trucks are teal green with a gold star on the side.

Reply #24
I am Chef  and on the side i do car audio and electronics installs and car detailing for my cuz and a real good friend!!

Reply #25
I'm a computer operator for MedStar Health which operates some of the hospitals in MD. I basically monitor the interfaces and systems that flow patient information, doctors orders, meals etc, and perform backups for data recovery and such.

In college for Graphic Design and should be picking up my first official design job at Towson any time now.

Reply #26
I install banking equipment. We do vaults, safes, night deposits and drive up equioment as well as alarms, card access and cctv. I do a lot of commercial buildings as well but the bulk of my work is banks. We have a locksmith and I would like to learn that as well but I am always just to busy to devote any time to learning it. I've been doing the alarm, video and access for twenty years now and the banking equipment for about the last four years. Oh and before I came to this job, about four years ago, I did a two year or so stint working for diebold as an atm service tech, which I hated to death.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #27
Maintenance Technician is my title.  I also do Mold Tech. / Process Tech. where i work.
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Reply #28
Quote from: blu84302;132707
Maintenance Technician is my title.  I also do Mold Tech. / Process Tech. where i work.

I can remember years ago, a company by the name of "Mold Tech" that did work for us. they did etching for us.It was located in Ohio some where (cant remember exact location).I wonder if this is the same place?
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #29
No, i work for TS Tech.  We make doors and other stuff for Honda.
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics