Skip to main content
Topic: At last Its done.... (Read 1006 times) previous topic - next topic

At last Its done....

I finally installed the 24# injectors I bought back before I did the HO conversion years ago. Had these things for 5 years and finally got around to installing them. I also instaled the BBk adjustable fuel pressure regulator and Pro-M 76mm mass air meter. And i did it myself....lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At last Its done....

Reply #1
You are the man.

Just watch out for "The Man" on  your test drive.    LOL

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

At last Its done....

Reply #2
LOL Funny you should say that.... "the man" got me about 2 weeks ago doing 73 in a 55 Thank god i saw him and got it slowed down to that....was on a long barren road and wasnt paying attention to my speed until i saw him coming from the other way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At last Its done....

Reply #4
Got a mustang huh?  Welcome to the dark side!  :D 

I like the memphis am.  What happend to the amp compartment that you made before?

At last Its done....

Reply #5
Quote from: Dare;132574

I like the memphis am.  What happend to the amp compartment that you made before?

Things are all ways changing back there. Im about to redo the trunk again but this time with fiberglass to lighten the load.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]