Skip to main content
Topic: shiznit happens AGAIN!!!. (Read 2476 times) previous topic - next topic

shiznit happens AGAIN!!!.

Last few Days the weather was so cool, in My mind the summer come so fast, BUT Yesterday the weather (tv, radio, ect) announces around a feet or more on Quebec province, especially in Montreal and north west of mtl (I'm here), at midnight a little grains of snow come to down, but not serious, THIS MORNING at 8am I'll go to see what happens out and holy shiznit, around 8-10" of snow!!!...

I picked some photos from My garage door, and I'll pick other ones when the shiznit was finished, at the same place to have an idea of the snow falled:mad:

Yesterday it was a great spring Day, and I was go at auto parts to purchase the paint for the Bird, Over $350.00 of paint stuff, I'll be happy cauz the weather was good and announce a vetter Day, and tommorow is a snowstorm, Ishhhh!, I guessed as well I'll don't go the bird out until April first, but this snow come a REAL winter again:beatyoass:

The bird will finished for the april 1st anyway, With a NEW paint, since 2005 (when donated to Me) it was matte like an asphalt, but
this summer and for 10 years it shine finally!!!:hick:

I'll post some pics of the shiznit tomorrow...

Have a nice Days guy's,

Dom.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1985 Thunderbird 3.8 carbed 57k original, summer car.
1980 Econoline inline 6 300ci 300k, winter/working.
1988 Base Bird finally crushed... RIP.

Dominique,  The Ridiculous, Fordus, crazyous!!!  :birdsmily:

Reply #1
It seems as if winter just won't let go. I can't wait for the 90* days to get here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #2
Come on guys it's only the 2nd of march,Some of the biggest storms might come.But won't lay around to much.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #3
Hehehe!,

Cougarcragar, I seemed the winter was almost finished, BUT NO, I pissed off of snow:beatyoass:

Kitzdmn, You're right, the winter is already here, but I'm like a kit (42 Years kid) I LIKE TO PLAY WITH MY BIRD OUTSIDE!!!:hick: :hick: :hick: .

Some pics of the snow here, the two first is at 1:00am and the others at 2:30pm, at the same place...

Lot of shiznit...

Have a nice Day,

Dom.

Reply #4
And today just picked theses pics, HUH!!!, note the ramp of My basp00get garage, a lot of snow falled...

Dom.

Reply #5
Bubba!! You didn't tuck the kids in!! You left them!!
I'm not leavin my cat whith you.Glad I'm not there!!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #6
Quote from: kitzdnm;132109
Bubba!! You didn't tuck the kids in!! You left them!!
I'm not leavin my cat whith you.Glad I'm not there!!

Heheh!, Anyway, short or later,the spring come on here, and I'll "play" with My bird :hick:

Have a nice Day,

Dom.

Reply #7
It's snowing here too, we're expecting up to 8". The odd thing is this will be our first major snowfall this season. Through the last few weeks we got an inch here and there as snow squalls from the Bay of Fundy brought some acspoogeulation (only barely enough to ride snowmobiles on), but not a single actual snow storm until now, and I'm skeptical we'll even see the 8" they're calling for (the temp is already at about 30).

This winter has been particularly cold, though,. and as of tomorrow I will officially be out of firewood and to make things worse my chainsaw is broken. Because I have no firewood I'll end up using oil, which is almost four bucks a gallon. And I can't even heat my garage because no wood for the stove. Stupid everything...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #8
I thougt 2.37 was high.

Reply #9
we got POUNDED with rain today, maybe thats what your getting now...
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #10
2 last shots just picked on...

#1:My Bird is not out there hheheh!.
#2: Parts '88 bird buried again, shot!:beatyoass:

Regards,

Dom.

Reply #11
Quote from: daboss351;132146
we got POUNDED with rain today, maybe thats what your getting now...

I like rain, it sink by itself, not the snow, until the warmer temp...

If My garage ramp is enough snowed or iced the April 1st, I'll wait a bit to go out, that;s all...

Nice DAy,

Dom.

Reply #12
Hi "master" :hick:

Quote from: Thunder Chicken;This winter has been particularly cold, though,. and as of tomorrow I will officially be out of firewood and to make things worse my chainsaw is broken. Because I have no firewood I'll end up using oil, which is almost four bucks a gallon. And I can't even heat my garage because no wood for the stove. Stupid everything...[/QUOTE

It was cold Yes, Feb 5th I pulled 135 gallons of oil in the furnace tank, and 3 days ago, I was lost out of oil, then AGAIN (600liters) 135/140liters in the tank (500 gallons tank), I have a BIG duplex with a rented upstair, this is a 23 appartments home wirh the basp00get garage, the tip in the furnace is a 1.25gal/hour (150.000btu), water heated...

I hope the cold weather lost a bit, cauz I'm lost of money!!!.

If Your chainsaw don't work, go to ancestral, cut with axe, it's rough, but keep You cool, and after all drink a beer at the front of the wood oven:hick: .

In the garage (heated By the central furnace) I have a 220v 4800watts heater, I run ONLY when it cold a bit for the body, cauz it cost a lot of $$$ to run...

Take care, nice day,

Dom.

Reply #13
I sure am glad we moved down here from NY; I cant stand all that snow bs.  I'm sorry that you guys have to deal with that .

Reply #14
i have no snow, just RAIN. there was flooding everywhere, worse today was my freinds funeral, that was not fun at all.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07