Skip to main content
Topic: Um ya (Read 2120 times) previous topic - next topic

Um ya

Reply #1
That poor car.It's like running a horse to death.I need time alone.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Um ya

Reply #2
they stared working on it i read about ti there was alot wrong with it, but still not right. Looks fun though, should be a chevy they are doing that to though!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Um ya

Reply #3
They're not really doing anything bad to the car besides getting it dirty as hell.  And you can't judge from a video what kinda shape the car's in.

Um ya

Reply #4
I wish we video taped taking my old '86 v6 Tbird off some serious jumps.  Lol we ended up ghosting it into a tree at ~25 mph.  It didn't fare to badly either.

Um ya

Reply #5
that kinda  me off.
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

Um ya

Reply #6
They need a beating like that car took.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Um ya

Reply #7
yeah but im kind of happy to see one of these beating videos where they played with a powerful v8 car! its always little tiny 4 bangers (no surprise theres plenty of them worn out and junked all the time) so they actually got some SPEED!

but yes id rather it not be one of ours. oughta be a monte or grand prix from the same year. :flame:
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Um ya

Reply #8
These hicks need to be :beatyoass: until their tosser asses can not breathe.

Um ya

Reply #9
I still don't know how anyone knows what all was wrong with the car... maybe the strut towers were rusted? I've beat on cars that had irreparable damage before.

Um ya

Reply #10
now that brings back some memories, of course when I used to do things like that it was with my old 88 jeep or my derby cars.  Still not right to do to a fox car though.
'86 cougar gone to the big yard.
'86&'88 Jeep Comanches.

Um ya

Reply #11
If I had a fox car that was beyond repair and a big field, I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing.  At least they aren't taking baseball bats to it.

Um ya

Reply #12
^^^ totally. i wouldnt do anything (or try my best not to do anything anyway!!!!!) to damage it. you know, open the door and back up past a tree ripping it off, jumping it, filling the crankcase with water and blowing the engine up, id just drive it around the field like a go-cart, sliding it around and stuff.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Um ya

Reply #13
they started repairing sust i read on some other thing they had i know its the same car, no glass different doors, and found something that couldn't be fixed so. And they have vids of beating on a olds too, and a newer t bird
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Um ya

Reply #14
Quote from: Ifixyawata;131962
If I had a fox car that was beyond repair and a big field, I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing.
I couldnt agree more :hick:

Better to have one more good time in it rather than sending it directly to the crusher.

Scott
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC