Skip to main content
Topic: Well, Officialy ended the worst week of my life! (pics) (Read 1522 times) previous topic - next topic

Well, Officialy ended the worst week of my life! (pics)

Yep, and what better way to top it off then by wrecking the old man's car! 

So here's what happend. I was just gonna spend the day tuning up my car. But of course that didn't work out right. They wouldn't even let me off work! We just didn't have a delivery driver today. After hitchhicking a ride to work. After work I walked over to Advance Auto to get my plug wires. The one's that I was promised would be in today!  Of course they wernt! So I called up Autozone to see if they had them, they did so I told Advance to cancel my order and give me my money back! Well, since I wrote them a check they can't give me my money for 10 days!  So I have to wait till tomarrow! Well, I got a ride home from my dad, he had desided to take the night off. I figured if I can't change the wires, might as well do the plugs. Got one plug out only to discover that Advanced had gave me the wrong ed plugs!    So I barrow dad's car. Take it up to Advance and get the right plugs. As I'm heading home down my road, only doing about 20 mph sence its covered in snow. Next thing I know, the mother ****ing car goes sideways! No warning, just ****ing sideways! And I learned one thing today about FWD cars, once they go sideways, there aint a ed thing you can do about it! I tryed my est to miss the ****ing pole! Gas, brake, ebrake, reverse, nothing I did had any effect what so ever on the cars trejectory! And the front of the car just side right across the pole and gave it a nice face lift! And as soon as the car hits, it drifts right back to the straight position like nothing had happend!  Well, I got out to check the damage, car's pretty ****ed up. (note the piece of phone pole still in the grill!) Well, I didn't know what the **** had happend! Cars do not just go sideways for no reason! So I walked up the road, found a nice chunk of rock sticking out of the road . Aparently I must have hit that and caused the spinout (kinda like how a small piece of rock will stop a skateborad cold) Well, this just aint been my ****ing week. And I hope its just been this week, cause I can't take a whole ****ing year of this shiznit!

:shoothead

Re: Well, Officialy ended the worst week of my life! (pics)

Reply #1
Sorry to hear man hope your luck gets better if i were you i would have already gone crazy so i hope you the best.

Reply #2
stop driving, invest in a bus pass.

Reply #3
Man that sucks dare... I have to agree it sucks

I had first a flat tire last thursday, then the next day I drove the 83 tbird which always sits in the garage during the winter because the tbird on my 93 5.0 was flat .  What happens I hit Ice and get in a accident at least it didnt total the tbird.. The whole thing is bothering me though the guy that hit my car lied and now insurance finds me at fault 100% so it looks like im going to have to get a lawyer. :(

Theres the post with all the car pics of the damage
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=1245

Im so upset about things nothing really matters to me anymore:(

I wish i could reverse time or something:D hahah I wish

Reply #4
FWD=countersteer and stay in gas....usually

like they used to ALWAYS say

Never a dull moment...

just my 2 cents, laterz and takes her ez
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #5
Hey dare get the car a tooth pick, its got some food stuck in its teeth.
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #6
Dude, you need a vacation!

Reply #7
Not to be rude or anything, but did you happen to break a mirror in the past year? Ya know, they say that will give ya 7 years bad luck.  :giggle:  Anyway, sorry to see that, hope your luck changes, and QUICK!
'86 cougar gone to the big yard.
'86&'88 Jeep Comanches.

Reply #8
FWD=countersteer and stay in gas....usually

Yeah,  and when that didn't work I threw it into reverse!  I tryed my edest to miss that pole!  Had I threw it into reverse just a second sooner I probably would have missed it by a cu NEXT TUESDAY hair!  I realy only grased the pole,  (It never touched the headlights)  Just enough that it screwed up the bumper.  Had I stayed on the gas I'da probably impacted on the passenger side door.    (Besides,  once a car is completly sideways countersteering usualy don't help.  Most the time its best to steer away from the skid and catch it on the 360)  My problem is the car was the car was actualy going down the road sideways.  No traction at all. 

Hey dare get the car a tooth pick, its got some food stuck in its teeth.

LOL!  Some gommer on 3.8 thiks I put that there!  :screwy:

Dude, you need a vacation!

If I thought I could afford to,  I would. 

Man that sucks dare... I have to agree it sucks

Yeah,  it does,  although I got to admit,  there is a few seconds where is actualy somewhat fun!  Of course that feeling ended when I got out to pick up my dad's bumper! 

Sorry to hear man hope your luck gets better if i were you i would have already gone crazy so i hope you the best.

Thanks

stop driving, invest in a bus pass.

Yeah,  and walk 20 miles to the bus station!  :giggle:

Reply #9
Tap the brakes when your fishtailing, to transfer the weight to the front, counter steer and gun it.  Drifting basics lol :) Thats usually keeps the car from doing a complete 180 on ya.

Reply #10
Sorry to hear about your troubles.  I had a terrible week to.  To start it off some trailer breakes failed on me at 70mph on a snowy highway.  The slack adjusters froze and bleed off all the trucks air pressure untill the safteys locked all 8 trailers wheels (while going 70 mph).  That was a real thrill ride.

The next day, A company truck left me stranded on the side of a desolite highway (GMC 3500 duramax diesel).  Very cold waiting for help.  I was acutally on my way to pull out someone who was stuck int the ditch.

The next two days I had to work outside loading trucks (and fixing them) this is not normally bad, however it is -40* and manuel dextarity is hard to come by.  Yesterday the winter coffee trick worked, so that means it is officially  cold.