Skip to main content
Topic: Canada builds a Supercar... (Read 971 times) previous topic - next topic

Canada builds a Supercar...

and it's not a Bricklin. :hick:

The Locus Plet (or Quebec Bomb) will have a mid mounted 500ci Chevy making 1300hp and will weigh 2750lbs (these figures are contradictory, from site to site, as well as on Supercars alone. It says 1300 in the article, then 750 in the specs).

Anyway, since it's using retro Thunderbird tailights, it's the closest thing we have to a new T-bird. ;) I'd take one, but not for the estimated $275G USD.

Supercars article
Auto123 article

Short video.

Reply #1
Tail looks like a Ferrari Enzo, sides styled after a Lamborghini Diablo, And rounded off like a Lotus Elise. Unique.:rolleyes:

And Chevy power to boot.:barf:

Reply #2
Quote from: *MAYHEM*;131165
Tail looks like a Ferrari Enzo, sides styled after a Lamborghini Diablo, And rounded off like a Lotus Elise. Unique.:rolleyes:

And Chevy power to boot.:barf:

Funny, i dont see it. Diablo...nope...Lotus Elise, not close, only thing close is the Enzo and thats how the tail lights are mounted.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #3
Man thats shagy they dont need no paint for that ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #4
Enzo? For real?

It has two round tailights, that's it.

As for puking on Chevy power. Who gives a shiznit who's making the 1300hp? It's still 1300hp.

If anything, it has some resemblance to the Hispano Suiza concept that was out a few years ago, and maybe a Tommy Kaira ZZII.

Reply #5
I don't care how many other cars inspired the look of this one. I think it's definitely a work of art. Kudos to the design team.

Reply #6
that thing looks awesome! wonder how fast it goes
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #7
Faster then anyone needs to go.