Skip to main content
Topic: '87/'88 passenger side fender trim... (Read 588 times) previous topic - next topic

'87/'88 passenger side fender trim...

I'm looking for the passenger side front fender trim (leading edge plastic part) with no lights.Non turbo.If anyone has one for the right price,let me know.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
Doh! The ones I have are TC. :P I *might* have a chromie one though.

Reply #2
Chromie is what I'm needing.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
If you are talking about the trim piece that goes behind the front bumper and in front of the wheelwell, I have one.  It is the version that does not have the opening for the light.  It is black with a little chrome strip.

If this sounds like what you need, let me know and I'll post of a photo of it.
Robert

- too many '80s Capris and mid-'70s Cougars

Reply #4
That's what I need 75coug.How much?Do you have Pay-Pal?Where's McKinney at?I'll be going to the huge swap meet in Decatur tomorrow.How far are you away from there.Ardmore (where I live) is 30 miles north of Gainesville.

Reply #5
McKinney is about sixty miles from Gainesville (thirty to the south and thirty to the east).  It would be a lot cheaper just to mail it.

I have PayPal (edensker@tx.rr.com).  I paid $15 plus shipping for this piece.  I bought it by mistake from a guy who was parting out a car, as I thought that I was getting the piece with the place for the light.  Oops.  I would like to get my money back out of it.  How does $15 + $4 shipping sound?

Also, I will post a photo of it this weekend, so that you can be sure that my piece is exactly what you need.  I would hate to see you get something other than what you expected.
Robert

Reply #6
If it's what I need,I'll pay pal you $20.00 and call it good.Thanks a lot.Are you going to the huge swap meet in Decatur?I'm going tomorrow.It's always awesome,lot's of everything,and vendors.Shoot me the pic and we'll get the deal going.Thanks alot.

Reply #7
Here it is:

Robert

Reply #8
Yep.PM me a place to pay.