Skip to main content
Topic: pics of my beater bird (Read 1253 times) previous topic - next topic

pics of my beater bird

now all you pic ws know im not just talkin out my butt and finally it lives.... IT LIVES AH HAHAHAHAHA after a month and a half finally it lives after all the freekin electrical work the beast let out its first few sputters of life today.

X

pics of my beater bird

Reply #1
Peecs?What peecs?I don't see no steenkin' peecs,you Gringo.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

pics of my beater bird

Reply #2
I do…

Looks good. Sort of the opposite of my paintjob, only not quite.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

pics of my beater bird

Reply #3
sorta not really but good none the less.

pics of my beater bird

Reply #4
Looks good to me........only thing is I would ditch those hubcaps

pics of my beater bird

Reply #5
I like the two tone paint,and put some 87-88 TC wheels on it. I have a set for my car,for the sleeper look that is.
1987 T-bird SportCoupe,302,5spd,8.8,3.27s,pbr brakes,spindles,2003 rear,18inch 06 gt rims!!!!:evilgrin:
2006 Gt Mustang,3v,5spd,8.8,3.55s,GT500rims.
1990 T-bird LX,3.8,aod,loaded,stock!!
1999 Trailblazer(wifes rig)

pics of my beater bird

Reply #6
looks better than a beater to me. the f250 in the back is nice too!

pics of my beater bird

Reply #7
yeah beater is just what someone on the outside would call it. round here thats a nice lookin' Bird.
1986 Cougar LS

pics of my beater bird

Reply #8
It's called a DD here, not a beater.

pics of my beater bird

Reply #9
O.K.,now I can see the pics.Nice car.Any big plans for it.The spoked hubcaps HAVE to go.Buy my TC wheels....please.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

pics of my beater bird

Reply #10
haha trust me im lookin to get rid of the hubcaps. ya its gettin some new clothes (paint) and some new shoes (rims and tires). i wanna get some windows tinted down to black if possible but cant do to much its gonna be HER DD if i can ever get the right belt for it fourth time in two days ive had to go to the parts house.  if you wanna see some of my handy work with a paint gun run over to the photoshop section my bronco is in there somewhere that was my first project.  name a price on the wheels and if you have any pics for em let me know anyone want a 2002 neon please that would help immensly i would even deliver the dang thing to ya.