Skip to main content
Topic: Mustang dude on Perverted Justice (Read 1650 times) previous topic - next topic

Mustang dude on Perverted Justice

lol

Click all these links to see this asshole and the car he's selling to cover his court costs.  I better not see any of you s on this show.  ;)
1984 Thunderbird V8

Reply #1
I wish I never seen that site... that's some sick shiznit.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #3
, that stuff just makes me mad, though at that age it is hard for parents to keep track of what there kids are doing.

Limiting the internet is the only real way to handle it, that and have it in the open or a common place in the house.
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Reply #4
LOL!  I saw that already!  SiStang=Dare!  Hahaha

Reply #5
That guy is one sick &*%K .

Dare its been a while since i have seen you here

Reply #6
What a f*cker trying to play with a child, even if the child want, what a !, I hate this truly, very truly...

Now, I'm in rage, $h!T!!!...

Regards,

Dom.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1985 Thunderbird 3.8 carbed 57k original, summer car.
1980 Econoline inline 6 300ci 300k, winter/working.
1988 Base Bird finally crushed... RIP.

Dominique,  The Ridiculous, Fordus, crazyous!!!  :birdsmily:

Reply #7
BAHAHAHA I love watching those dateline shows, Would be better if they took them all out back and castrated them though.

Scott
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #8
Quote from: 20th anny 5.o;128754
That guy is one sick &*%K .

Dare its been a while since i have seen you here

I'm around every now and then.  Sometimes the board won't let me log on though.  :mad:

Reply #9
Thats just wrong. Holy $h!t. I thought it was bad when I had a 16 year old gf, Im 18. Thats sooooo wrong, ew.. Anything that guy gets is to nice of a punishment.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #10
I don't care if hes a perv i want his car:hick: , i just wouldn't buy it from him
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #11
Quote from: daboss351;128900
I don't care if hes a perv i want his car:hick: , i just wouldn't buy it from him

Don't approach this guy, unless You want to castrate him:hick: , pay with a money order and grab the car at the mail:D

Eheh!!!,

Dom.

Reply #12
ill go see him with my 12 gauge he trys to touch me hes gonna get ****ed up, then ill take his car
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #13
Quote from: daboss351;128935
ill go see him with my 12 gauge he trys to touch me hes gonna get ****ed up, then ill take his car

Hahahhaahhaah!, It's an idea to take a car for a "cheap" price:hick: ..

But a guy like this irritate Me at the high point as possible...

Dom.