Skip to main content
Topic: Turbo stuff for sale-.63 T3 Turbine housing,T3 center section,Starion FMIC,inlet, etc (Read 386 times) previous topic - next topic

Turbo stuff for sale-.63 T3 Turbine housing,T3 center section,Starion FMIC,inlet, etc

.63 Turbine housing: Just pulled it off my old T3; as usual, has cracks on either side of the wastegate hole (1/2-3/4" long). I can get pics if anyone wants them, but I think it's fine. Best of all, no broken bolts. $50 plus shipping or make me an offer.

I also have the center section from the aforementioned T3. This center section is water cooled and is Bamabev rebuilt center section that I've had for about 2 years now. This turbo will, at the very least, need pulled apart and have a new turbine oil seal put in, it may also need a full rebuild, but I don't think it would be necessary. It was working fine but smoking when it was on my car and looks like it was obviously losing oil out of the turbine side. At the moment it sounds like it has some "crunchy" stuff in the turbine wheel, I think because of me applying PB Blaster to the turbine housing above so that I could get it off. I'm sure it could be pulled apart, cleaned out, have a new oil seal installed and be run again as it doesn't feel like it has much play (and at the moment there's not much oil in it to take out any slack either). Wheels are still in very nice shape. This center section actually only has about 30K on it. I'm not entirely sure how much this is worth so make me an offer.

Thunderbird compressor housing (outlet  ground down to fit ~2.25" coupler on it...used it for 2 years with no leaks and it never blew off), $10 plus shipping. Pretty handy and works just as well as an SVO housing (IMO).

Grand National turbo inlet "bell"- This is a straight inlet for your turbo, instead of the curved factory inlet. This will fit T3's and IHI's. 3" inlet. I smoothed out the inside of this one, and threaded the the inside of the little bung on the side for 1/4" NPT so you can easily install a nipple and attach a tube for cruise control, or the dump for a bypass valve. $20 plus shipping.

Or, if someone is interested in the complete turbo assembly-turbine housing, center section, compressor housing& inlet (minus exhaust elbow, I'm keeping that)- I could sell the whole turbo. Contact me and we could negotiate on the price.

I also have a starion IC, has a few bent fins but was like that when I bought it, overall in nice shape, worked great for me- $70 plus shipping.

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Turbo stuff for sale-.63 T3 Turbine housing,T3 center section,Starion FMIC,inlet, etc

Reply #1
Is that compressor housing from a T3? I may be interested in that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #2
Yup sorry shoulda noted that.

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Reply #3
Can you send me a couple pics of the Starion IC?

cwarren@indy.net
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #4
Sure thing...I'll try to get some tonight or tomorrow.

BTW, an update, the compressor housing and inlet are sold. Sale is pending on the turbine housing.

Garrett H.
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Reply #5
also interested in the starion i/c pics

rgrimes81@bellsouth.net
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication