Skip to main content
Topic: Mustang/LS compontents (Read 891 times) previous topic - next topic

Mustang/LS compontents

Will the mustang seats set on the movable brackets w/ the arm rest controllers, and still have the luxury?

Mustang/LS compontents

Reply #1
Guess I'll have to check it out myself

Mustang/LS compontents

Reply #2
The arm rest is built onto the seat itself.
One 88

Mustang/LS compontents

Reply #3
he means the thunder bird center console controls will they work with a mustang seat.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Mustang/LS compontents

Reply #4
Quote from: daboss351;128020
He is asking if the thunder bird center console controls will work with a mustang seat.

Alright Kid, for one thing.. this is how you say what you rambled off.

Second, his mentioning of "arm rest controllers" is bogus (no offense 85CougarLS) As there are no arm rest controllers.  There are controls for the seats below the area of the arm rest and no if he is trying to get the seat controls that are built into the consolette to work with Mustang seats it will not work.  Wire harness yes, consolette no as it will not work with the mustang seat. 

85CougarLS

If you have a full console in your car now (very possible in your year) then stang seats will bolt right to your seat tracks and you will be good.  If you don't, you're left with the best route of a console swap.  The consolette so very common in these cars is built into the seat and not the seat track.
One 88