Skip to main content
Topic: Superbowl (Read 2158 times) previous topic - next topic

Superbowl

Reply #15
 your good at that, can you see the future? haha
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Superbowl

Reply #16
I'm a dragon. I see everything.

Superbowl

Reply #17
Peyton Manning sucks...
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Superbowl

Reply #18
Alright lets see:

I have said all year that...

- the Bears can only score off of turnovers, kick returns, and random big plays that set them up at the 5 yard line.  Check.

- Rex Grossman sucks.  Check.

- The Colts will somehow win the Superbowl and become even more overrated than before.  Check.

- Superbowls consisting of two teams I hate are never close or exciting.  Check.

Conclusion:  I rock.

Superbowl

Reply #19
Quote from: 84 Fila;127629
It's f'n cold out here. They cancled my school now insted of tomorow morning. And from what I remember, it takes -15 for school to cancel. I wish I was somewhere south.
Wish they did that when I was in school.

I feel bad for those southern people.  They'll never know the joys of flying across a frozen lake at 100mph, or dodging trees on downhill skis.  I'd melt from the temperatures they have down there:D

Heres our forecast, or actually Winnipeg (8hours south of me) just for comparison: http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cities/can/Pages/CAMB0244.htm

Superbowl

Reply #20
WOOHOO for Anthony, What a f*ckin Stud! haha
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Superbowl

Reply #21
Oh jeez no, I'll take the warm weather anyday over py winter weather.

@cougrrr -  right.

Superbowl

Reply #22
You need to fill me in on this stuff. We'll start hustlin people for money.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Superbowl

Reply #23
Hellz yeah.  We'll get the mad moneys.

Superbowl

Reply #24
And according to them worthless Title loan commercials, we'll get chicks too.  if I woulda known money is all it took, I woulda been a PIMP for years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Superbowl

Reply #25
I know.  Maybe all we need is some green (money) and gold (bling).

Superbowl

Reply #26
What if I paint one of my cars green and gold? That way Im Pimpin on the move.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Superbowl

Reply #27
Idk, purple and gold seems to be the magic pimp combo.

Superbowl

Reply #28
Suweet. I'll be back. Off to paint the truck!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Superbowl

Reply #29
Dont forget extensive before and after pics!