Skip to main content
Topic: Superbowl (Read 2156 times) previous topic - next topic

Superbowl

How many of us here are watching? I just saw the first 7 points in the first 15 seconds of the game. Any predictions/comments?

Superbowl

Reply #1
Oh, the Superbowl is on today?
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Superbowl

Reply #2
It's on NOW. IND 16, CHI 14.

Superbowl

Reply #3
i think that was mild sarcasm..

Superbowl

Reply #4
Well, my dad truly didn't know it was on today. So I took it kinda serious.

Superbowl

Reply #5
Waste of time.  I have work for 8 hours tonight followed by being at school in the -20 wind chill for 12 hours tomorrow.  I could give a shiznit about the SuperBlow.

Superbowl

Reply #6
I only watch it for the commercials, but alas i was at work the till now.
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Superbowl

Reply #7
Quote from: xr7cat;127611
I only watch it for the commercials, but alas i was at work the till now.

yeah Im a commercial person..

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads

good schtuff.

Superbowl

Reply #8
Colts Won!!!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Superbowl

Reply #9
yep i just got back from the bar BURP! i watch football very little but i was invited to the bar from a friend.. so i watched the game and i was routing for the colts why? not becaue i like football. guess just about everyone at work was routing for chicago other then that i don't care..

this was the first super bowl i watched in like 25 years..

wow that reminds me i'm getting old the [SIZE="6"]40[/SIZE] in one week :eek:

anyway wet or dry... not to thow more fuel into the fire for you northener's lol

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/33436?from=recentsearch

have a BURP! nice night..

Nick
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Superbowl

Reply #10
It's f'n cold out here. They cancled my school now insted of tomorow morning. And from what I remember, it takes -15 for school to cancel. I wish I was somewhere south.

Superbowl

Reply #11
Quote from: 84 Fila;127629
It's f'n cold out here.

what are you talking about i was just out side it was warm infact i was in shorts :D :flip: :raspberry
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Superbowl

Reply #12
BOOOOOring.

Superbowl

Reply #13
16 here 10 with the windchill, first game ive watched in a long time, i get bored with foot ball, i just waned to see if the colts could do it or not, and they did
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Superbowl

Reply #14
I predict the Colts will win it by 12. Grossman will have another Hyde night and blow the game for the Bears.