Skip to main content
Topic: Cat's out the Bag! (Read 3300 times) previous topic - next topic

Cat's out the Bag!

Nearly two months after droping  the cat off...

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #1
more pics

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #2
beautiful car man i love it, black the only way to go
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #3
That is looking great...nice wheels too!

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #4
I think you are the first person I've seen to put ground effects on a cougar and have no rear spoiler. I like it :D

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #5
Nice car, I really like it. I've been thinking about going without a spoiler too. Mine is in horrible shape and I don't know where to find one to replace it.
GT40p 5.0 w/ vortech @ 9.5psi, 400rwhp

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #6
Nice!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #7
it's teh purdyful. :P
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #8
great looking car.Where did the ground effects come from?Are you installing any emblems on it at all?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #9
Got My kit from the same place spaz got his http://www.aeromotive-inc.com/products.php?reset=1&make=25&model=121&year=1988&cat=3 $500 for the kit and $100 to ship to Florida. If you let your body shop  do the ordering, you'll save some. It's actually a kit for a t-bird and had to be  modified a lil' for proper fit. My shop decided to mold the whole thing to my car. you can't even tell where the sides are attached. seemless.  The only logos:cougarsmily:  are on the grill, c pillars and on the  tail lights. I had the trunk lock and antenna shaved and left off the badges on the trunk lid for a clean look.

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #10
Very Nice! I really like those rims.  I agree with the spoiler too.  The shaved trunk looks very good.

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #11
The body shop did a great job.I'd be scared to death to drive that thing in public,or park it in a grocery store parking lot.......unless I parked WAAAAAAY out there somewhere.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #12
Oh,one more question,witout the antenna,what do you do for the radio?I had thought of getting rid of mine before paint,but I use my radio a lot.I have a 10 disc changer,but that's not used a lot.

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #13
Looks  real nice.  I like the wheels too

Cat's out the Bag!

Reply #14
I ordered a hotrod (hidden) antenna from ebay. When i get it, I'll put it in the back deck lid by the speakers. for now, I still pick up the stronger stations with a hacked-off piece of whats left of the original wire still in the front quarter panel. I have a killer sound system and don't listen to the radio that much accept to hear the drink specials on Friday and Saturdays:cheers: