Skip to main content
Topic: Look what I get to work on (Read 5731 times) previous topic - next topic

Look what I get to work on

Reply #15
yeah, my brother is not the wiring or sound system genious... thats my next project , actually... its what Im working on.. be I came in because it was too freakin cold and I had no desire to weed out wires.. =/

My brother is thinking of running 2 amps..this is easy.. but wiring is limited.. as is a place to hang the amps...I have to re-route the wires.. I have to decode + from - and run them to the correct side..I have to mount the 6x9's (which were just sitting in the deck, wow what craftsmanship..) hook up two new pioneers in the rear those be amped... and yeah. all on an El kameilion head.

Ive got my work cut out for me right there..

Thanks for all the kind words.. Its really becomming a task.

Reply #16
When you're finished,get down here to Oklahoma and fix the dent in my rear fender of my project car.I'll buy you a pizza.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #17
I'll fix it your ya Vinnie. Thats all I do all day at work. Im fixing a 99 Cougar right now, dipshiznit ran over a stop sign. PS its riced out, but some what tastefully, I'll get pics tomorow.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #18
i have to find someone to do my stang, just needs a skim coat of bondo, major sanding, and primer, then paint. or i can paint it the way it is all depends on money.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #19
got bored.. so all hell broke loose..

Bodywork began biznitches.

Looks like this car was a creme color.... stupid Maaco bake job :(

Reply #20
Ewww rust :hick:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #21
shiznit happens. :hick:

Reply #22
Only 3 pepsi's for this project?

Reply #23
I get so sick of seeing s.b.c.s in everything. I quit going to car shows because of that. It would be totally awesome if you could talk your brother into a Ford drive train. That would make a lot of chevy guys mad!

Reply #24
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack;128172
got bored.. so all hell broke loose..

Bodywork began biznitches.

Looks like this car was a creme color.... stupid Maaco bake job :(

Spoiler Looks huge with the trunk up. what is that off of. looks kind like a Camaro spoiler. yeah if you wait long enought that Maaco job will just fall of like its doing on mine.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #25
Quote from: thunderblue;128207
I get so sick of seeing s.b.c.s in everything. I quit going to car shows because of that. It would be totally awesome if you could talk your brother into a Ford drive train. That would make a lot of chevy guys mad!

Hes got a 305 stroker lined up for her...

and yeah.. these maaco jobs suck!

I believe the spoiler is off a T/A or a vette not sure.

Reply #26
needs a 396 then i might like it
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #27
400 or 402 would be nice too =]

Reply #28
hell yea prob snap that thing apart though
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #29
[COLOR="Red"]502[/COLOR]
1986 Cougar LS