Skip to main content
Topic: Bad news.... (Read 2540 times) previous topic - next topic

Bad news....

Reply #15
I'm sorry to hear that. One of my dad's coworkers lost a baby a few months after he was born. It's a horrible thing that nobody should experience but you and your fiancee will make it through okay.

Bad news....

Reply #16
My sincerest condolences to you and your family and loved ones.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Bad news....

Reply #17
I’m sorry for your loss God bless you and your family, I will pray for your daughter.

Bad news....

Reply #18
My heart goes out to you and your family,so sad.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Bad news....

Reply #19
So sorry for your loss.  God bless you all.
1987 TC

Bad news....

Reply #20
I am sorry for you'r loss. You and you'r family are in my prayers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bad news....

Reply #21
Wow, i'm so sorry for your loss :(
--------------------
1985 Thunderbird turbo coupe - 12.65 @ 105 MPH on an IHI.
1984 CR500 - my hurt my self all the time toy.
Pics of all my junk here.....

Bad news....

Reply #22
All i can say is i'm really sorry to hear this. Don't know how or what esle to say.
1986 Cougar LS

Bad news....

Reply #23
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It's always hard to say goodbye to a loved one. I don't have children myself but I have lost my father when he was only 51 and that was very hard for me. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I only wish I could bring you more comfort than some measly words on your computer screen. Hang in there man
GT40p 5.0 w/ vortech @ 9.5psi, 400rwhp

Bad news....

Reply #24
I can  only say you have my deepest sorrow for your loss.

Bad news....

Reply #25
im so sry to hear that man u and your family are in my prayers
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Bad news....

Reply #26
i can honestly say that many are at a loss for words... but if i may ill make one correction... ive never beleived in saying goodbye... because some way some how ill see them again.  i do take comfort in knowing that my daughter is always walking with me and always with me where ever i go. i also look at this entire tragedy as she has done her thing here and has now gone home, she is with other people who have passed on. and my fiancee and i say, as we are big dale sr fans, she is riding on dale sr's lap around the track hehe
        as we may all take comfort in knowing loved ones and friends are always taken care of when they go home.
        Sincerely,
                        Eric

Bad news....

Reply #27
I think you said it perfect I say the same “passed on” and my views of heaven are exactly what you said god takes us when where ready.

Bad news....

Reply #28
may all of our prayers be with you in you time of sorrow.
1987 T-bird SportCoupe,302,5spd,8.8,3.27s,pbr brakes,spindles,2003 rear,18inch 06 gt rims!!!!:evilgrin:
2006 Gt Mustang,3v,5spd,8.8,3.55s,GT500rims.
1990 T-bird LX,3.8,aod,loaded,stock!!
1999 Trailblazer(wifes rig)

Bad news....

Reply #29
from one father to another i am deeply sorry for your loss. my thoughts are with you.
86 thunderbird elan

86 mustang coupe