Skip to main content
Topic: Bad news.... (Read 2541 times) previous topic - next topic

Bad news....

I havnt visited the website since monday night..... and the reason being is that tuesday morning my fiancee and I lost our daughter kylie jewel who was just a little over 10 months old. we dont know the exact cause of death yet. we are waiting on autopsy report.  she was born on march 6th 2006 We are setting up a memorial this saturday the 27th and we are going to have a memorial fund in kylie's name for the Neonatel Intensive Care Unit at the hospital she was born at.  I just wanted to share this news with all of you.  If anyone would care for any more information just let me know.  there is a picture of her shortly after she was born bout a month or so. at this website here http://www.newbabynews.net/hospitals/sh7/public/sh7birthannouncement.pl?babyID=h7-10614&st-  again if anyone wants more information please let me know. i will do what i can 

Sincerely,
                          Eric

Bad news....

Reply #1
i dont know what kind of words could even come close to what i feel for you.  I and many are so lucky to have not had to go through this and i know you feel like it was unfair.  It is unfair and from a distance, i will take a moment and look up to god for the answer, as he can only tell why.  Sad , i am sorry for your loss.

Bad news....

Reply #2
that is one thing my fiancee is still going to continue on to be a pediatrician... to help other families not have to go through things like this.  all i can say is we take this one step at a time and as i can afford the work done to my cougar it is getting a few special touches too

Bad news....

Reply #3
I am deeply sorry to hear of your loss, I can not begin to imagine how one deals with such a tragedy. I am sure I speak for everyone who visits this site that I will be saying an extra prayer for you and yours.

Bad news....

Reply #4
Eric, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, we will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Bad news....

Reply #5
i havnt experienced this type of thing from your perspective, but i know from how my parents feel.  a parent should never have to bury thier own child.  i will pray for your family, im very sorry.

Bad news....

Reply #6
I am so sorry for your loss.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Bad news....

Reply #8
-for everyone i'll say, God be with you and your family brother.  you are in our thoughts and prayers.....
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

Bad news....

Reply #9
This is beyond everything, my biggest fear. I can't begin to understand how this must feel, nor do I ever want to. I feel guilty just saying that. Anyway, you and your fiancee have my most sincere sympathies. Stay strong.

Bad news....

Reply #10
I really don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry and send my condolences along to your family.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Bad news....

Reply #11
My condolences to your family.

Bad news....

Reply #12
Quote from: the_intimidator03;125040
I havnt visited the website since monday night..... and the reason being is that tuesday morning my fiancee and I lost our daughter kylie jewel who was just a little over 10 months old. we dont know the exact cause of death yet. we are waiting on autopsy report.  she was born on march 6th 2006 We are setting up a memorial this saturday the 27th and we are going to have a memorial fund in kylie's name for the Neonatel Intensive Care Unit at the hospital she was born at.  I just wanted to share this news with all of you.  If anyone would care for any more information just let me know.  there is a picture of her shortly after she was born bout a month or so. at this website here http://www.newbabynews.net/hospitals/sh7/public/sh7birthannouncement.pl?babyID=h7-10614&st-  again if anyone wants more information please let me know. i will do what i can 

Sincerely,
                          Eric

Eric you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Bad news....

Reply #13
Hello again My fiancee and i really appreciate all your support, we are still waiting on the autopsy report. today we got the plans finalized for the memorial. if any of you have questions feel free to post or pm them to me and i will get a response in as soon as possible

Sincerely,
              Eric

Bad news....

Reply #14
I am sorry to hear of your loss. You are for sure in my prayers!

Frank M.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/665379

1983 TurboCoupe-T3 .60/.63, 3" exhaust, Motorsport front mount, PJ, large VAM, green tops, 8.8" w/ 3.55's, 13.72@97mph
1985.5 SVO
1984 Fullsize Bronco- 300, NP435