Skip to main content
Topic: Foxtbirdcougarforums Top 25 ET List! (Read 73847 times) previous topic - next topic

Foxtbirdcougarforums Top 25 ET List!

Reply #180
Quote from: 32VFoxBird;165118
did you bring your pillow to the tree? LOL!

or do you leave like most people on green?

they do a street drag deal on tuesdays they run off a flag but still stage you on the lights so the reaction time is no good on these nights that i go on tuesday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #181
and micheal
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;162526
SLEEPER T-BIRD 87 - 1987 Cougar XR7, 5.0HO/AOD converter, gears, and tires

no converter  and on hard street tires if you want to correct it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #182
I thought you got a converter? Or was that V8Demon? Oops :hick:

Reply #184
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;165279
I thought you got a converter? Or was that V8Demon? Oops :hick:

i think he meant converter as he used the 1/8-1/4 mile time converter.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #185
No, I figured it out. He bought (or is trying to buy) a new converter for his C4 for the TC ;)

Reply #186
well dont look like there will ever be anymore times for the bird.

im boycotting the local track.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #187
Whats the story there?
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #188
Quote from: bhazard;165876
Whats the story there?

sat in the staging lanes for over 2 hrs,got to the line,cleaned the tires off and then the DQ'd me said i was leaking oil badly, SO i pulled off the track and spent 30 minutes looking for said leak that doesnt exsist, wouldnt refund my money (I made 0 passes) So i left pissed off. Next closest track is over an hour away and i dont have a trailer so no more racing for me guess ill take it back to tha skreet........
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #190
hey you didnt update the top 25 with your new runs.
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #191
Quote from: chrome302jr;164953
The cam runs okay while not on the spray. Its been a few yrs back, but the reason I bought the cam was because of the wide lobe separation angle, I believe its 116. At the time I was running speed density, so I needed the wide LSA to give me vacuum. However, with 24lb injectors, the tune was too rich at idle and too lean at WOT with SD. I switched to a 75mm ProM MAF and the tune was much better. I tried to hold off switching to MAF as long as possible, but in the end lost. :D

If you plan to run the NX264HR cam with 19lb injectors on SD, I believe you will be okay. But dont plan to run 24lb injectors. Depending on what you setup is, 19lb injectors should be fine anyway. I think I could get away with running 19lb injectors, I've thought about switching back.

Hey man, I hope you read this post cause I gotta say:  your car is what first inspired me to stick with my Tbird and start making it go fast and look cool.  Back in the boring high school computer classrooms a few years ago, I happened to stumble upon your cardomain page and that's what started it all.  I showed all my friends and said "That's how my car will be."  Even the way I wanted my dual exhaust to look originated from when I saw that page.

Anyways, sorry to sound stupid or whatever, but I needed to give credit where credit is due.

Back on topic, it looks like I have some work to do.  I've been way bumped off the top 25 list.  Lame :toilet: .  I'm hoping my next few small upgrades (electric fan, underdrive pulleys, Explorer Intake, possibly some 3.27 gears, and a shift kit) will get me into low 15s.  High 14s is what I'm aiming to get with the car as it is now before I build the new engine many years down the road (hey, I can dream :hick: ).

Reply #192
Updated myself. Intimidator's V6 cat went 18.9, and Ted went 12.9, so I will be updating later when they post up. ;)

Reply #193
Yay! We have a new #1 in the V6 class! :D

Reply #194
I hope this comes out.  The one on the left has the best 60' (1.816) and the one on the right the best 1/4 mile 12.935@105.54.

Thanks Mike

TED