Skip to main content
Topic: Post up pics of your wheels.... (Read 197583 times) previous topic - next topic

Post up pics of your wheels....

Reply #240
The rear tires will be a bit bigger when they come in. Those are the 2 front tires on the same side right now. Always wanted white letters since I was 18.... Better late then never. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #241
The old standard of days gone by.    :headbang:
84 COUGAR/90 HO, 1.7RRs, performer RPM,700DP, equal length shorties, stainless EXH ,T-5,Hurst pro-billet, KC clutch, 8.8/ 4.10s, line-lok, bla ,bla, bla.
71 COMET/289,351w heads, 12.5 TRWs, 750DP, Liberty TL, 9"/6.00s, 11.9x @112 , bla,bla,bla.

Never shoot your mouth off, unless your brain is loaded! ....I may get older, but I'll never grow up!....If you're not laughing, you're not living!  :laughing:

Reply #242
Quote from: QUICKSHIFT;333960
The old standard of days gone by.    :headbang:

Nice Kitty! BTW u got those taillamps nice, bright and ruby! Did you take out the inner reflector lens to get this effect?

Reply #243
Quote from: vinnietbird;330732
Jerry,they fit the car perfectly.I sometimes miss my turbines......and 10 holes.....and snow flakes......and silver Cobra R's.....and chrome Cobra R's...........

Vinnie you know you have the perfect wheels! U are at the point they are so perfect for your car that there is no improvement!

Reply #244
Improvement to the Sport is coming soon....(Just no more wheels.LOL)....a/c is finally happening,sound deadener,tinted windows (I think the dark windows will really set off the color),and recovering the seats soon.After that,I can relax and take a break. At the end of next year,I'm hoping for a repaint of the same color due to a few small things on the Sport I'm not happy with,and a few mods I'm hoping to make,.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #245
Quote from: Watchdevil;333964
Nice Kitty! BTW u got those taillamps nice, bright and ruby! Did you take out the inner reflector lens to get this effect?
  Thanks Angelo.  As for the taillights, they're the untouched originals except for a coat of wax.
84 COUGAR/90 HO, 1.7RRs, performer RPM,700DP, equal length shorties, stainless EXH ,T-5,Hurst pro-billet, KC clutch, 8.8/ 4.10s, line-lok, bla ,bla, bla.
71 COMET/289,351w heads, 12.5 TRWs, 750DP, Liberty TL, 9"/6.00s, 11.9x @112 , bla,bla,bla.

Never shoot your mouth off, unless your brain is loaded! ....I may get older, but I'll never grow up!....If you're not laughing, you're not living!  :laughing:

Reply #246
I must say, there is some prety cool birds and cats in the pics in this thread .not naming any names theres some hidious ones too

Reply #247

Mustang Bullitts :)

Reply #248
Quote from: mikkelsxr7;340830

Looks good! I've always liked these wheels.

Reply #249
Great looking Cougar.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #250
Here's a pic with the larger rear tires....and some weight finally in the front.  I measured the height today... the front is 2 1/2" higher then the back with larger tires... The rear tires are 1" taller then the fronts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #251
Quote from: mikkelsxr7;340830

Schwing!!  Are those S197 (2005+) offset or 94-04?

Looks freaking amazing!!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #252
They are the 94-04 offset, was thinking about trying to mod of find some other center caps for them, but they still look great

Reply #253
Can't go wrong with these wheels, but im thinking about goin with weld draglites soon.

I'm the forum asshole, put on your big boy pants and deal with it.  :flip:

Reply #254
hmm.. never saw this sticky lol here are the wheels that are on my capri.. i had them on my bird as well.. they're ARE BSS knockoffs i believe

(mind you, the capri pic is from about 3 months ago.. before any body work and the 408)