Skip to main content
Topic: Ford-Fox... (Read 849 times) previous topic - next topic

Ford-Fox...

Well, it looks like Ford-Fox has finally gotten new board software.  Just passing along the word:

http://www.ford-fox.org/phpbb/

I know some of us here visit there too.  I was a member a few years back but haven't posted there in a LONG time.

Ford-Fox...

Reply #1
Wow... I had totally forgotten about them.
Looks like it's time to register!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ford-Fox...

Reply #2
I tried to register, but it told me that my handle was taken.  I then tried to log in, but it didn't work.  Some bugs might still be getting worked out of the system.
Robert

- too many '80s Capris and mid-'70s Cougars

Ford-Fox...

Reply #4
I'm a member now too, with the same handle as here (Thunder Chicken)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Ford-Fox...

Reply #5
Quote from: 75coug;119869
I tried to register, but it told me that my handle was taken.  I then tried to log in, but it didn't work.  Some bugs might still be getting worked out of the system.

Were you signed up there before? If so you need to go to the password recovery, enter your username and email address then once your account is reactivated you can sign in with your assigned password and change it.

My old username still worked, gotta get it changed to tbirdscott now.

Scott
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC