Skip to main content
Topic: Gauge cluster lense needed... (Read 716 times) previous topic - next topic

Gauge cluster lense needed...

Looking for the clear lense for a full gauge cluster.It's for a Sport with buttstuffog gauges.I think it's the same lense as a TC.Thanks.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
I sent you a message.
Son of Jleews6, Johnny 5:p
85 GT 1C vert = resto project grey int. no power options but A/C. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=92213&highlight=convertible+build+thread
85 GT 2R hatch = ALL original sunroof car grey int.,full scale restoration coming one day
85 GT 2A hatch =  tan int. 2.5" full exhaust, BBK headers, AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges, 5-Lug w/17" Bullitts, converted to FI, 8.8 w/3.55s etc.
90 LX EL hatch = grey int. stock 5.0 auto
85 GT 1C hatch = parts car :(

Reply #2
Still looking.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

clear lens for dash cluster

Reply #3
I have a couple of them if you're talking about the same lens as a turbo coupe dash cluster, I also have the indigo turbo coupe dash cluster that it's on. I'm not sure if the lens fits your dash or not, you need to be sure first.:fart:

Reply #4
Mine are for 87-88 turbo coupes.

Reply #5
hey vinnie heres a trick i used on the plastic lense of the gages on my truck since it was quite a bit scrached and hard to see. i took the turtle wax metal polish in the green label and polished it till i could see through it. and it worked wonders. now it looks like its new. i just have to adress the gage faces on it. But i hope that may help you out.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #6
PM sent

Reply #7
Scrartches are O.K.,but mine is busted.

Reply #8
Quote from: bob5326;119035
I have a couple of them if you're talking about the same lens as a turbo coupe dash cluster, I also have the indigo turbo coupe dash cluster that it's on. I'm not sure if the lens fits your dash or not, you need to be sure first.:fart:

since you have a couple how much are you asking for them?  I'm interested mine is cracked too.  pics?

lens for dash cluster

Reply #9
Sorry I haven't checked the posting in a day or two. I'll check and see how many I have and get back to you thursday evening.

Reply #10
Thanks a lot,I really appreciate your time.

Reply #11
Still need the lense.