Skip to main content
Topic: 1988 cougar xr7 4 sale mint condition 56k miles in michigan (Read 2527 times) previous topic - next topic

this is for you

Reply #30
hey if you got a problem with me, you have my email address, the biggest babies hide behind a computer, im not really worried if it sells or not, im just listing it here because its free and on corral too, so go hump on someone elses leg goof ball, you must not be wrapped to tight with a  in a girls mouth for a picture icon, boy youve told me everything i care to want to know about you. you new yorkers are a weird bunch.  And another im glad your taking what ive posted everywhere else and posting it here. I know you think everythings a scam too you, or your trying to catch me in a lie, so where else on the internet you trying to look for me?  If you care to want to talk with me face to face ill give you my home address on top of it if you like?  But i know internet tough guys like you are all the same all full of bs

1988 cougar xr7 4 sale mint condition 56k miles in michigan

Reply #31
Quote from: tbirdkid1987;122427
its a one family owned car, as far as i know and me and my brother, are the recent owners from michigan, the car has been in storage for many years,at the time of purchase, i didnt make at a point to give the original owner a retal exam while i was there, got the car thinking i was going to keep it for a long time, but there something else i wanted more than this car, and times do change, i went through everything and replaced hoses belts and what nots i felt needed changing, the car drives very nice and everything works, i have no idea what leans your talking about and honestly car fax is mostly useless about finding all the histories of a vehicle is just a guide, i bought it for investment purposes, and probably plan i selling in the spring, make all the negitive comments you wish to make it will sell one way or another, if your interested bring your cash not your negitive comments, if your interested and have money not food stamps, you can contact me direct at pchickenleg@aol.com

188 Words
No Periods
Dozens of offended Fox fans
Priceless
One 88

Reply #32
Quote from: tbirdkid1987;122630
hey if you got a problem with me, you have my email address, the biggest babies hide behind a computer, im not really worried if it sells or not, im just listing it here because its free and on corral too, so go hump on someone elses leg goof ball, you must not be wrapped to tight with a  in a girls mouth for a picture icon, boy youve told me everything i care to want to know about you. you new yorkers are a weird bunch.  And another im glad your taking what ive posted everywhere else and posting it here. I know you think everythings a scam too you, or your trying to catch me in a lie, so where else on the internet you trying to look for me?  If you care to want to talk with me face to face ill give you my home address on top of it if you like?  But i know internet tough guys like you are all the same all full of bs

Three Periods

Oh...  Officer Paul Flockhart is much higher on the totem pole than you, fighting him is getting you nowhere.
One 88

Reply #33
Quote from: tbirdkid1987;122630
hey if you got a problem with me, you have my email address, the biggest babies hide behind a computer, im not really worried if it sells or not, im just listing it here because its free and on corral too, so go hump on someone elses leg goof ball, you must not be wrapped to tight with a      in a    s mouth for a picture icon, boy youve told me everything i care to want to know about you. you new yorkers are a weird bunch.  And another im glad your taking what ive posted everywhere else and posting it here. I know you think everythings a scam too you, or your trying to catch me in a lie, so where else on the internet you trying to look for me?  If you care to want to talk with me face to face ill give you my home address on top of it if you like?  But i know internet tough guys like you are all the same all full of bs

Why do you feel like you have to fight to save your bruised ego?  "Who you are" should be all the contribution to your ego that you need.  It obviously isn't.

You give Detroiters a bad name.

Reply #34
Quote from: tbirdkid1987;122607
But hey this is the internet lots of talkers and no buyers, p.s i do quite well buying and selling on ebay bought 3 things and sold 18 this month alone, so  others on ebay dont share your opinion.

Lot of talkers from all over the U.S. right in this one spot. Hell I even talked to a friend of mine that has been looking for a Cougar or a Thunderbird since his other car died. But after I send him teh link and he read the feedback hes even a little leary of buyin it.

P.S. I'm glad you do well on buying and selling Ebay stuff. I prefer to goto the store and have social interaction in my life than to buy stuff off ebay.

Reply #35
I know you think everythings a scam too you, or your trying to catch me in a lie, so where else on the internet you trying to look for me?

I don't have to catch you in a lie.  You admitted to one in this very thread putting a smirch on your credibility.  I don't think everythings a scam.  Your lie, however raises the possibility that you may be.  I'm not the only one to post that. 

I'll look wherever I please for info on you as I'm sure you've now done the same concerning me.  ***I hope someone who is a member of Corral.net or SCCOA.com posts this in one of those respective locations as well so they can see the person they've been dealing with.  I'm not joining a forum just to make a one post link.***

hey if you got a problem with me, you have my email address, the biggest babies hide behind a computer

I DIDN'T have a problem with you until your last post.  I had a problem with the deception, which is not necessarily a problem with you.  You're last post blew that out of the water.....

And why do this through private e-mail when it's entirely much more entertaining to watch you make a fool of yourself by resorting to name calling when someone asks a question? 

If you care to want to talk with me face to face ill give you my home address on top of it if you like? But i know internet tough guys like you are all the same all full of bs

I hear Detroit is cold this time of year:p  Don't try to goad me into threatening you.  Far better than you have tried.  And failed.  Miserably.

you must not be wrapped to tight with a  in a girls mouth for a picture icon, boy youve told me everything i care to want to know about you.

I can see your eyesight is just as good as your integrity:rolleyes: It's a pickle.  The picture was taken on vacation during a funny moment.  Others on here seem to enjoy it as well as myself.

I can see that you do, infact, have many positive feedbacks on eBay. However when you receive a negative feedback, that person is rewarded with a name calling retort in their own feedback section.
No one person can make everyone happy.  You don't seem to realize that.  Instead of just shrugging it off and letting go, you get VERY defensive and resort to childish web-behavior and name calling even when the other person is simply asking a question to get some clarification. 

Lastly, in honor of your behavior, I will retort in a way you can understand.....
(Admins, I apologize in advance, but it simply must be done)
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #36
Paul,well done.THIS is why I posted in the lounge about all (O.K.,not "all",but a lot) of the new people just here to sell,or scam.We have to watch out for each other.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #37
Nice one, Paul...that's your good side, too. ;)

Again I will state: if you're out of the norm, you're going to get a lot of questions here. We have a LOT of people post cars for sale on this board (because it's free to join, obviously), but a majority of them only join the board for that reason alone, and most of them don't even bother to come back to answer questions. It gets frickin' annoying for the regulars. And the admins.

That being said, it's appreciated that you are answering some things and clearing up a bit of the confusion. It's refreshing that you're still coming back to respond.

What I'd like to know, though, is why any question asked of you is interpreted as "negative". Do you really think everyone is out to get you or something? It seems like you're only going to be non-hostile if someone has cash in hand. We understand that you're serious about selling the car...there is no confusion about that. But if someone here would be just as serious about buying it, and wants to ask about a few details, why would you get so defensive? You know, we've all been "tire-kickers", as you put it, at one point or another and I'm willing to bet you were just the same way when you bought this car. Just a little consideration is all that's being asked here. If you want to go all defensive and whatnot...well...buyer beware.

Reply #38
This is some of the most fun I have ever had while visiting this board! I never realized that there were so many well-spoken, intelligent people on here (and most have good grammar and punctuation too!)!:cheers:

Keep up the great work!

Now buy my parts!:grinno:

Eric

Reply #39
yes eric you do have a point, if any one would have bother to check the feedback above the negitive one i sold 2 trucks that week and the other guy put very honest person to deal on the truck he just bought he took a flight from missouri to pick it up too, since we are talking about the truth here, i noticed the other pin head didnt bother to point that out to anyone either maybe he will post that feedback while he such a nosy guy and mr. know it all.  Goofball paul i like the middle finger put too a 3 grade education to put that up.  I know his old lady would weep if i broke it off and shoved it up his ass for him.  The only thing that would bet his smart ass to the hospital would be the headlights of the ambulance.  hey paul anytime you want me to send you the money so you can come out from behind that computer, and be a real man let me know, ill pay your way here,and send you on your way home with your tail between you legs, so you can go back home and tell your old that you got punked out by a 5 ft 130 lbs man

Reply #40
Ok, this has just gotten too stupid. tbirdkid - you do know that threatening a cop is a felony (not that Paul would likely take your silliness seriously), right? And you talk about a third grade education and proceed to rant like a third grader. Sure makes me want to do business with you...

Anyway, I'll not close this thread - I'll let our new marketplace cop decide if he wants to close it or not.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #41
I agree...this has gotten stupid....

tbirdkid1987...all your posts have been in this thread and one other for sale post.  Half of them have been of the type that I'm not even going to come close to allowing.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but no one is entitled to make threats.

If you're going to sell a car....post ALL the info and pics.  If you choose not to, then don't complain about "tire kickers".  How else are folks supposed to find out information if you don't tell them?

I am locking this thread and will lock any other posts you make that get out of hand like this.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon