Skip to main content
Topic: 1983 Cougar LS (Read 1371 times) previous topic - next topic

1983 Cougar LS

Reply #15
5.oh Baby
One 88

1983 Cougar LS

Reply #16
Hmm Claude found a car he wants.... Buy this PLZ!
One 88

1983 Cougar LS

Reply #17
Fellas, I'm telling you - you're gonna want that 5.0 CFI on the track! [/Bruce Dickinson]

1983 Cougar LS

Reply #18
Come get this.
One 88

1983 Cougar LS

Reply #19
CougarSE,
You still have this car?  I can't believe no one picked it up.  I asked about it back in December.  What is the going price again?  That is one good-looking Cougar.  Catch you soon!

Fordman3

1983 Cougar LS

Reply #20
Bring me $600 and drive it home.. As far as that may be.  Because it will make it without a problem.  Hell you can cruise with the A/C on because it still works.
One 88

1983 Cougar LS

Reply #21
*sings a little diddy*

*oh buy my car! oh buy my car!
Buy it and take it far!
I don't ever want to see it again
For I want a new car to be my friend!

Even though this ones fine
I no longer want it mine.
Its so slow it makes me cry
when the civics want to race
I dont even try.

Oh buy my car buy my car!
Buy it and take it far!!!!*
One 88

1983 Cougar LS

Reply #22
ever thought about American Idol..? lol :beatyoass:

Nahhh, wish I was closer, and had some money...
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

1983 Cougar LS

Reply #23
CougarSE,
Could I possibly ask you for some more pics?  Interior, different angles outside, etc?  If you don't have pics, what color is the interior?  Does it have OD?  How is it geared?  Sorry for all the questions.  I am still interested (as always), and am not totally sure that I will have the funds.  I am currently unemployed but hope to get an offer for a new job soon, and if so, would be in a position to get it.  I can't give any guarantee though.  Would you consider a partial delivery for a fee, to some point between me and you?  Talk to you soon.  Thanks again.

Fordman3

1983 Cougar LS

Reply #24
Its a 302 with an AOD and 3.08 gears.  I can get you pictures of anything you like.

Also I have a friend in southern Illinois who just had a baby and i would like to see her so I would be willing to drive but I dont' know exactly where you live.
One 88

1983 Cougar LS

Reply #25
CougarSE,
I sent you a PM with some requests for pics.  The southern IL deal would work out well with my location.  I still don't know about my hopefully upcoming job but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  If it comes through, I'm all over it.  Is $600 your bottom dollar?  Thanks for your reply.

Fordman3

1983 Cougar LS

Reply #26
hey claude, sell me this car... ,my wife took posession of the cougar and now i'm 4-eyed less :(... help a brother out :slap:

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day