Skip to main content
Topic: 83-88 TBird/Cougar parts for sale (Read 1360 times) previous topic - next topic

83-88 TBird/Cougar parts for sale

Currently stripping:
1983 Cougar 3.8/auto Dk Red/Red cloth, hit in left rear (great interior, nose, taillights)
1985 Cougar 3.8/auto White/Grey cloth, dumpster dropped on it's roof (good nose parts)
1987 Cougar 3.8/auto White/Grey cloth, rusty BAD, MINT interior (uncracked dash, perfect seat belts)

1984 TC 2.3/5Spd Silver/Grey cloth, hit all over (good interior, engine, some body parts)
1987 TBird 5.0/auto White/Grey cloth, hit BAD in front (not much good honestly)
1987 TC 2.3/auto Silver/Charcoal cloth, hit in nose/right front (good interior, uncracked dash, trunk, engine/turbo/trans, brakes/suspension)
1988 TC 2.3/auto Gunmetal/Charcoal leather, hit all over (good nose, trunk, interior, engine/turbo/trans, brakes/suspension)
1988 TC 2.3/5Spd Dk Blue/Blue cloth, hit by semi truck (good right side of car, engine, interior)

This is an addition to the 15,000 Lbs of TBird/Cougar parts I already have. If you need ANYTHING for your car, let me know. There's at least a 95% chance I have it!

Reply #1
I'd like to have the charcoal leather interior but shipping would be impossible.... maybe in a few months once I get my house.

Reply #2
Sent you a pm:cool:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #3
Side molding. I need the peice I have boxed in......do you have it? if so, how much?
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #4
Yes, $20 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Reply #5
Hey I need the following asap

Bellhousing and clutch fork
bellhousing spacer/dust shield
Transmission Crossmember
Clutch pedals
and a 83-86 cougar trunk...
all parts are for a 86 5.0 cougar. I am swapping in a 86 mustang block, but I am pretty sure all the parts are the same.

I think that that is all that I really need... Thanks.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #6
looking for a trunk lid for an 88 cougar, also a dark blue dash , a have a turbo hood for same car?

Reply #7
Haystack,
The clutch pedal assembly and trunklid are all I have.

catt88,
I have the trunklid and turbo hood as well as a decent blue dash.

hey

Reply #8
Can you send me an email with a few pics of the parts and prices you asking thanks man
catt8852@hotmail.com

Reply #9
I need a tan glovebox handle.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #10
How much for the driver's charcoal and gray leather seat.  Pick up, not shipped?

Can you post a pic or email it?

Reply #11
It's ripped to shreds.

Reply #12
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;117172
It's ripped to shreds.

How bout the passenger seat?

Reply #13
Also ripped to shreds. I have a line on a very very nice set but they are in AZ.

Reply #14
AZ is not out of the question for me.