Skip to main content
Topic: 83 TC Front Floorpans (Read 612 times) previous topic - next topic

83 TC Front Floorpans

I highly doubt I’ll find rust free sheet metal on a wrecked Tbird here in the Northeast…. so if anyone has a source for good floorpans please let me know. I just need a small section on both the DS and PS footwell.

Thanks….
tbirdregistry.com

83 TC Front Floorpans

Reply #1
Why not just patch it with sheetmetal instead?
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

83 TC Front Floorpans

Reply #2
I got you covered, just tell me how much you need, I need pic's and exact as you can get mesaurments.  They will be from a 86 Cougar XR-7(has a light layer of underbody coating, NO rust). Say like $20 plus shipping for how ever much you need.

Dave

83 TC Front Floorpans

Reply #3
Quote from: Chuck W;115207
Why not just patch it with sheetmetal instead?

That’s an option..but since I don’t work with sheetmetal everyday I figured till I get a new piece shaped and formed (the rust is in the corners of the front pans) I might as well just check to see if someone has something better to start with.
tbirdregistry.com

83 TC Front Floorpans

Reply #4
Quote from: david_jo_xr7;115211
I got you covered, just tell me how much you need, I need pic's and exact as you can get mesaurments.  They will be from a 86 Cougar XR-7(has a light layer of underbody coating, NO rust). Say like $20 plus shipping for how ever much you need.

Dave

Sent you email....I'll get you some info. Thanks!

Rod
tbirdregistry.com

83 TC Front Floorpans

Reply #5
Quote from: david_jo_xr7;115211
1886 Cougar XR-7 2.3L Turbo (Man)

:eek:  they made them back then???

83 TC Front Floorpans

Reply #6
Quote from: 88turbo;115239
:eek:  they made them back then???

good eye Graham :grinno:
:birdsmily:

2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

83 TC Front Floorpans

Reply #7
Quote from: rodsterh;115205
I highly doubt I’ll find rust free sheet metal on a wrecked Tbird here in the Northeast…. so if anyone has a source for good floorpans please let me know. I just need a small section on both the DS and PS footwell.

Thanks….

Still lookin'....

Spring is here and I hope to get back on this project.
tbirdregistry.com