Skip to main content
Topic: TCCoSNY get together, Friday, 12/1/06 (Read 1533 times) previous topic - next topic

TCCoSNY get together, Friday, 12/1/06

Hey all:

Some people from TCCoA were talking about a get together on 12/1, so I figured I'd go ahead and set something up.

Date: Friday, 12/1/06
Time: 7:00 pm
Place: Dave and Buster's
          261 Airport Plaza Blvd
          Farmingdale, NY  11735

You don't have to own a Cougar or T-Bird to go, just come to have some good food, good drinks, and good video games!

Plan is, meet up around 7:00, get some eats from the D&B Restauraunt around 7:30 (so we are sure most everyone is there), then do whatever.  D&B has video games and bowling, and I also think they have coctail service to the video games.  ;)

TCCoSNY does not endorse drinking and driving.  If you are going to drink, please designate a driver, or plan accordingly.  Please drive MN12's responsibly.  ;)
-John Fordham

1993 Cougar XR7 302 HO AOD
245,000 miles and still running strong

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L

Reply #1
Count me in that place is a rocks throw from me I could see it from my back yard.

Reply #2
Any one else live on LI coming. Come-on I don’t get out much w/the kid and all. And ill be there with bad head gaskets and all.

Reply #3
Yeah, I think the count is upwards around 10 people or so, I put the word up on TCCoA, Cougarnuts, SCCoA, and TSTaCC, as well as Myspace.  Some of us will not have Cougars or Tbirds there (as they are broken, or sold, or what have you), but its about the people more than the cars. 

The cars are just what brings us together, the people keep us together.
-John Fordham

1993 Cougar XR7 302 HO AOD
245,000 miles and still running strong

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L