Skip to main content
Topic: who lives where? (Read 3279 times) previous topic - next topic

who lives where?

are me & lilAngel the only two that live on the pa/ny line? anyone else live in erie area,lakewood,jamestown ny?,,we could meet up on I-90 for the ride over to cj7?

who lives where?

Reply #1
Bet a few of us on the PA border can take you the rest of the way.

who lives where?

Reply #2
I currently live in Jersey City, NJ. Moved here from Missouri, and missing it already.

2003 Triumph Speed Four
1992 Dnepr MT-11 30rwhp "Gracie"

who lives where?

Reply #3
Missouri soon to be Arizona, Tucson or Phoenix at this point.
Willpower is no match for Horsepower.

who lives where?

Reply #4
Missouri here as well, north central part..little bitty place called Laclede, hometown of General John J. Pershing.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

who lives where?

Reply #5
Tennesee here right across the georgia line in east ridge
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

who lives where?

Reply #6
Good Ole Mad City Wisconsin here
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

who lives where?

Reply #7
Hey Gary, there are a couple that come out of the Toronto/ Niagara Falls area too....
I don't think anyone is any closer to us.

BTW, love the XM! LOL  I think Roger could practically live in the car now.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

who lives where?

Reply #8
How many times does this need to be done?

Anyway, if folks would fill out their profiles then people wouldn't have to ask....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

who lives where?

Reply #9
love the xm,,i just spent 3hrs puting a deck& speakers on the dozer,the boss was pissed,but you cant leave home without it!,anyways,,i thought it be cool to get together on the weekends to show the cars off,,,right now a few of us meet up,but me &the o'lady are the only cougars

who lives where?

Reply #11
See my profile.  In the Dallas area.
Robert

- too many '80s Capris and mid-'70s Cougars

who lives where?

Reply #13
Tioga pa.. 15 min from the ny border... Used to live in LeRoy NY.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

who lives where?

Reply #14
Hey Chuck, cut Gary a break will ya?
For crying out loud...he's fairly new here, he drove to Cat Jam, even through the rain, without knowing anyone there. He didn't even know that I would be there, heck we hadn't talked in several years! We were both surprised to see each other.
On top of that, he and his wife are returning next year, even though this year was rained out!
They are very excited to meet everyone here, and to attend Cat Jam again next year.
Being new to the site, they haven't had the opportunity to figure out all of the little perks (like the map) and all of the threads that are here.

Some of you take for granted some of this stuff because you've been here for so long. Instead of sounding like jerks about it, simply say..."here is a link to help you out."  I've told him that everyone here are great people, don't make me into a lier!

Don't forget you were new here once too.

Besides, Gary and Tee are awesome people.... take the time to get to know them before you jump down their throats for a asking a question.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~