Skip to main content
Topic: 95 T-Bird For Sale in Iowa. Gotta Move Fast!!!! (Read 655 times) previous topic - next topic

95 T-Bird For Sale in Iowa. Gotta Move Fast!!!!

Well here's the deal.  I'm getting married!  :)

I have too many vehicles and need to sell this one fairly soon.

Translation - I need the cash to put towards the wedding!

The Car

1995 Ford Thunderbird LX

144k miles (mainly highway)
3.8L V6
Automatic Transmission
PS,PB, PW, PL, Tilt, Cruise, AC - Pretty Much Loaded.
AM/FM CD, USB, SD, AUX Stereo System with Subwoofer & Amp.
Jewell Green Metallic on the out, Gray Cloth Inside.
Very Clean!
Very Reliable!

I bought this car earlier this year to commute to work and in typical fashion of these cars, it has been great!    I average about 24-36 MPG and have had zero trouble with this car.  It has been well maintained the entire time: IE: Oil Changes every 2500 miles, Washed weekly, etc.

It does have the typical wear for the year and isn't perfect. The normal rock chips, a small ding on the nose and lower driver side fender.  The worst is a small area of rust around the gas door.  Nothing major, just something that could use a little attention at some point.  Otherwise, this car is solid and would make an excellent daily driver, student, or work car.  It's ready to go!

This car is located in Belle Plaine, Iowa 52208.    It is a small town slightly south and almost in the middle of the Cedar Rapids and Waterloo Area.

I'm asking $2500 but am quite open to offers, as I need to sell this car in a bit of a hurry.   (Meaning, I need to put money down for the Wedding Hall and Catering in the next couple of weeks.)

I've described everything the best I could, but none the less, if you are interested or have further questions; feel free to ask here or shoot me an E-Mail at webmaster@soundwavescs.net

Thanks for looking!!!
To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.

]Ralph Waldo Emerson

Reply #1
[SIZE="7"]$2300 or Best Offer!!![/SIZE]

Need to sell this car!!!!!
To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.

]Ralph Waldo Emerson

Reply #2
Shotgun wedding eh? lol
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #3
Not quite shotgun.  LOL!  :)

This has been planned for a little while, a couple of things are just happening quicker than planned.

On that note----->

[SIZE="7"]Does anyone need a car???[/color][/SIZE]

I'm knocking the price down even further, at this point, the car is a steal.  But here goes.......

[SIZE="6"]$2000.00[/SIZE][/b]

Anyone?????

Needing to get this car sold!

]Ralph Waldo Emerson

Reply #4
Sold Locally.

:birdsmily:

]Ralph Waldo Emerson