Skip to main content
Topic: hotpockets (Read 2291 times) previous topic - next topic

hotpockets

I was watching comedy central today and saw this on there... and a conversation i had with shawn popped into my head

burning the roof of your mouths.... its helarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Z_eTJq3bY

hotpockets

Reply #1
I've eaten those things at work, when I haven't had time to make real food to bring to work. God are they bad:yuck: .
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

hotpockets

Reply #2
yeah lol they are either frozen.... or to F*CKING HOT

but a quick fix none the less

hotpockets

Reply #3
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack;111546
yeah lol they are either frozen.... or to F*CKING HOT

but a quick fix none the less

Yep frozen or hot as *uck. Quick fix yes, tastes good no.:grinno:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

hotpockets

Reply #4
tastes good to me:hick:
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

hotpockets

Reply #5
Yeah, I think theyre good too.:dunce:

hotpockets

Reply #6
They are the $hit! I mean they give me the $hits. :grinno:
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

hotpockets

Reply #7
Pizza Pops > Hotpockets
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

hotpockets

Reply #8
:iagree:

hotpockets

Reply #9
lean pockets blow i can stand the normal hot pockets;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

hotpockets

Reply #10
The steak fajita ones are the worst :barf: .  Came out too fast both ways.  Ham and cheese is alright though.
1988 Thunderbird Sport (1st car)
351W in the works
"I'll get it one piece at a time...":D

Quote from: bhazard;300566
You got woman'd.

hotpockets

Reply #12
I like the cheeseburger lean pockets...they don't taste any different than the regular ones and they're better for you...

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

hotpockets

Reply #13
nothing like molten cheese sauce  to squirt all into your mouth when you bite in...
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

hotpockets

Reply #14
Quote from: tbirdscott;111568
Pizza Pops > Hotpockets

What is a pizza pop?

If I have a choice instead of Hot Pockets I'd rather have Pizza Rolls. So what if 8 year olds comprise most of their customer base I like Pizza Rolls too.