T-birds are my thing.

Best Billboard Ever.

Reply #3
LMAO, that is sweet!  That fits me both ways:grinno: . LOL

:cougarsmily: Cougars Rock!:cougarsmily:

Best Billboard Ever.

Reply #4
Sweet!!! :D

I'm surprised they chose that considering the other meaning for cougars :giggle:

Best Billboard Ever.

Reply #5
Actually that's why they chose that. Auto Trader has had an advertising campaign recently comparing Auto Trader to dating services (some guys talking about how they found their perfect match through Auto Trader)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Best Billboard Ever.

Reply #6
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;109475
Actually that's why they chose that. Auto Trader has had an advertising campaign recently comparing Auto Trader to dating services (some guys talking about how they found their perfect match through Auto Trader)

You serious? I never heard that before. Makes perfect sense :shakeass:

Best Billboard Ever.

Reply #7
meh
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Best Billboard Ever.

Reply #8
So since I'm 21 and my girlfriend is 23 does that mean I'm dating a Cougar.........and driving a T-bird?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Best Billboard Ever.

Reply #9
Quote from: thunderjet302;109518
So since I'm 21 and my girlfriend is 23 does that mean I'm dating a Cougar.........and driving a T-bird?

Since i'm 21 and my gf is 19 does that mean i'm a cradle robber? or should I be driving a panel van?

lol I think a cougar needs to be atleast 10 years over you to count :sorry:
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Best Billboard Ever.

Reply #10
Well I'm 17 and the Fila is 22, so....:ies:

Best Billboard Ever.

Reply #11
That's only 5 years, not quite old enough.

My '64 Fairlane counts!!! 21 years older than me. Old enough to be my mother :rolleyes:

Best Billboard Ever.

Reply #12
That means the Fairlane is actually a Cougar:cool:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Best Billboard Ever.

Reply #13
Why yes it does... So I have 3 Cougars then :D

Best Billboard Ever.

Reply #14
Some of my favorites: