Skip to main content
Topic: Another little project done (Read 1186 times) previous topic - next topic

Another little project done

Well i decided i wanna be a post w so... i will show some of the new stuff ive done

the car needs a hellacious bath! but oh well

1st off... I put the wire wheel hubcaps back on for the winter..

2ndly i got my ventvisors on!

and 3rdly.. I got that  RADIO to work :beatyoass:

next NICE day we have up here this beast is getting a freakin scrubdown :D cause it looks :pbb:

Reply #1
Great job ol' boy.One piece at a time.With my car,I live in that world.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
hopefully i get employed soon... i need money... this car is about to get some sanity into it..

new meats
tailpipes
fenders and doors
shocks & struts
lil bit of an altitude change..
a console
and get the headliner re-upholstered

and if i get uber wirey, new paint

Reply #3
Looking good so far.:cool:

1st off... I put the wire wheel hubcaps back on for the winter..

You're driving it over the winter? I'm putting mine away for the winter in 2 weeks.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #4
well ya see, im turning 16 in december.. i get my license in january

and theres no other car here for me to drive.. and theres no way in hell im gonna have a license and not drive my bird

its going on 4 years now :D ive had it 4 YEARS!

Reply #5
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack;109056
well ya see, im turning 16 in december.. i get my license in january

and theres no other car here for me to drive.. and theres no way in hell im gonna have a license and not drive my bird

its going on 4 years now :D ive had it 4 YEARS!

Ah ok I see. i thought you were 16 by now.

I've had mine 4 years now..........but I bought it when I was 17 so I've always been able to drive it :raspberry
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #6
Quote from: thunderjet302;109058
Ah ok I see. i thought you were 16 by now.

I've had mine 4 years now..........but I bought it when I was 17 so I've always been able to drive it :raspberry

lmao nope still 15

then again, i get to fix everything on it before i HAVE to drive it :D hahaaa theres a plus ;-)

Reply #7
My car has run fine in the 4 years I've had it, except for the heater core ping out 2 years ago. Calfornia does wonderful things for cars:cool: