Skip to main content
Topic: Cougar 40th Anniv @ Carlisle (Read 20705 times) previous topic - next topic

Cougar 40th Anniv @ Carlisle

Reply #75
The weather doesn't look very good though.

Reply #76
Cougar5.0  just paint them black.
One 88

Reply #77
I'm excited to get my Beast out to Carlisle... I just finished up on it today, looking pretty good... Some cosmetics issues I didn't have time for but mechanically it's all good.  It will be a good 3 hour drive or so, but that will be good to break in the new rear... lol... I'm driving down Friday late and will be in there bright and early on Saturday.... If you see me roll in, please stop and say hi.... if you don't know me, I'm Dave  better know as August 07' in the calendar.
I might not be on here again this week, so I hope to meet everyone from here that's going...
see ya there
1987 Cougar XR7 308 S/C
Trick Flow Heads/S-Trim/42lb. Inj./Stg. 1 cam/4.10 Detroit Locker,Yukon Axles,T/A Rear End Housing,CHE Upper Control Arms,Chucks Poly motor mounts,
Working A/C -- BBK Shorties/ H-Pipe/ Flowmasters/ Eibach Springs/SSM lift bars/ Max Motorsports subframe connectors/3300 stall convert/ etc....... list keeps going
Lots and Lots of Parts to make you go FAST !!
2008 Mustang GT - - Dark candy Apple Red
Roush Louvers;18" Polished Bullit Rim;3.55 Posi;Hood Scoop;Pypes Exhaust

Reply #79
Saturday
84° F | 61° F
29° C | 16° C

Chance of T-storms
50% chance of precipitation

Heh...not when I bring my car there...then it's a guaranteed 100%. :(

At least it looks as if our travel day (Friday) is supposed to be good. Hopefully we'll get at least half a good day on Saturday.

You think Carlisle Productions will ever learn, and move everything back one weekend?

Nnnaaaahhhhh.

Reply #80
hey guy's what time are you guy's getting to the show ground's? I'm leaving tomorrow at noon or so to head down to beyer, PA where my cousin's are. There about 2 hours from the show. I want to be able to meet somebody and follow them in so I know where to go and what to do.

Reply #81
Ric has to be there on Thursday so he'll be in Building "Y", I believe...wherever the Cougar display building is. His car is on display so he's not in the show field. All other non-display Cougars will be parked directly outside that building. If you're entering the show as a partint, you'll want to go in Gate C and get your registration, then when you enter the fairgrounds the workers will direct you to the designated Cougar parking area.

I'm leaving early on Friday and should be at the fairgrounds about noon-ish. Far as I know, Ric is the only Fox Cougar person scheduled to be there on Thursday. So I guess it just depends on which day you'll be there.

Reply #82
alright so I'll probably see ya when you get there I'm shooting to be there around 10.

Reply #83
I'm hoping to be there before noon. I want to try to go meet David Pearson and Bud Moore on Friday since they'll probably be mobbed on Saturday.

Are we allowed to set up tents?
I've seen people do it before on the fun field but haven't seen anyone do it around the 'feature' cars.
I might be able to snag one from my sister and brother-in-law to help shield us from the rain. Anyone else have one?

Reply #84
I don't know...this year we're in our own section separate from all other cars, so I'm thinking we *should* be alright. I'm bringing a tent also (to cover my leaky roof ;)). If we're not allowed, they'll let us know right away, I'm sure.

Reply #85
Murray's by my house has 10 by 10 for $54 I beleive.

Reply #86
We might get shower's,give or take a t storm or 2.
I'm comming in sat. morn. It won't be all rain,It will be hot though.See ya all there!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #87
Darn, looks like I won't be able to get my act together for this :( I am already pissed that I won't be able to get there.
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #88
Well hellloooooo from the show!

Will's here...so is John. I got both my cars here without incident. In fact... [bragging] I got 30 MPG in the '84 on the way here. [/bragging] ;) I don't know how or why but I'll take it! I've never heard of a 3.8 with no overdrive getting that high of fuel economy before. Guess an old dog can learn a few tricks! Anyway, I'll try to post pix tomorrow. It's 90 degrees F outside, very humid, my boys are sticking, and I'm going to find something cold to drink. Later!

Reply #89
sounds fun lol
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07