Skip to main content
Topic: drinkin at home kicks a$$ (Read 1787 times) previous topic - next topic

drinkin at home kicks a$$

becayuse you dant have to worry about gettin home anf the foods is free. :grinno:
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #1
Oh! and you chooe your own music!.... * ote to self* reorganide record tomorrow...

Reply #2
Hah!  That's about the only way I drink.  Beast Ice and hot dogs!

Reply #4
I perfur miller lite, miller high life those are what I like. Also I just tried one of those Steel Reserve Larger and I think they kick ass. 8.1% alcohol. Good tatse and more off the good stuff to mess you up. LOL Any how drinking at home is good unlike getting on the road and having to deal with DA MAN.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #5
Bud Ice or "flavored" drinks like Aftershock, Buttershots, and a few Mikes Hard's and S. twised flavors.

Reply #6
A 26 of fireball, half a 26 of vodka, and a few beers... time to stock up again :p

Drinking at home also kicks ass because you can choose who you drink with to.

Reply #7
dont forget its a lot cheeper!
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #8
Quote from: 84 Fila;108436
Bud Ice or "flavored" drinks like Aftershock, Buttershots, and a few Mikes Hard's and S. twised flavors.

lol ya fruit my girl friend drinks harder stuff than that :grinno:

Reply #9
Yeah, but I'm not a heavey drinker and I'm only 18 so I take what I can get.

Reply #10
Quote from: 88turbo;108473
lol ya fruit my girl friend drinks harder stuff than that :grinno:

GO SHER!!!
One 88

Reply #11
Quote from: 84 Fila;108493
Yeah, but I'm not a heavey drinker and I'm only 18 so I take what I can get.

Im 18 too. You just need some $$ and a buyer, or a friend that will buy and just drink theres. Thats what I did last night. I like Bud Light, Coors, and Vodka. I drink alot of Vodka

Quote from: CougarSE;108495
GO SHER!!!

:headbang: Graham is teaching her good
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #12
me i like sky, grey goose, all vodka really, and rum, love pen 15e and rum. but im nto saying i drink i mean im 15 lol shiznit the secret is out
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #13
Quote from: daboss351;108578
me i like sky, grey goose, all vodka really, and rum, love pen 15e and rum. but im nto saying i drink i mean im 15 lol shiznit the secret is out

havent tried russian vodka yet have you? :yuck:
:birdsmily:

2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

Reply #14
Jim Beam ! if ya want to get fancy, mix coca cola in with it. Budwieser beer also.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:cougarsmily: