Skip to main content
Topic: check it out (new rims pg16) (Read 16702 times) previous topic - next topic

check it out (new rims pg16)

Reply #90
this trim plate isnt permanent :D

going 5spd in the future remember. then we see what happens after that.

Reply #91
ah i see's says the blind man!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #92
hey that console looks familiar.......  just cant think of where I've seen it before *scratches head*

Reply #93
yeah man, that little brace on the front of it broke when i was putting it in :(

oh well.. the inside of this beast feels 110% different now.

Reply #94
Looks good. I did a console install this winter. When you drilled the mounting holes in the back did you notice the 1/3" of sound dedener over the floor? Cool huh:hick:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #95
I love having friends that pay me with parts. the story is.. my buddy kaleb wants a badass system in his firebird (and it is) I install it..I get my bodywork done for installin it.

everything from the amp-subs is straight Volfenhag. and  1/4 the way up it blows my hair in the front seats.. and the amp isnt even at full hilt.

the senario is... I stripped one of the terminals on one of his capacitors. (he bought 2.. one impulse [mine] and another one cause I broke the first one.) well he gave me the broken one.. come to figure out.. it is all but broken. so hey I gots me a free 1.5farad super cap from VF.

Reply #96
I hit up a junkyard on saturday and picked up a couple things on teh cheap side :D

ya'll are gonna hate me.. i picked up a couple taillights, a sport cluster, a mirror for me buddys bonneville,a set a "sport gauges" for my buddys 78 t-bird, carpet for my brothers nova, and some misc peices

gas.... 20$
Food.... 10$
laughing my ass off cause i only paid 30 bux for the junkyard parts... Priceless.

Reply #97
Cool a Sport Cluster:D . Did you grab the floor shifter from the car too?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #98
:asshole: , I wanted parts:D
Nice finds man, and at a steal of a price too

Reply #99

pretty gauges :D

Reply #100
looks good!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #101
looks better now that i can see them clearly at night :D

eric coo-cats is the man. he helped my wiring delemma.

Reply #102
Cool:D

Uh, how do you know what gear it's in? :hick:

Reply #103
not worried about it kujo.

its going 5 speed soon.

Reply #104
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack;128940
Nathan.. I could give you proportions of my box. my box is a little diddy I made.. Ive got one for Graham when he gets the money.

Portions? As in pieces for half of the box? I need to post pics of the box I put my RF 10"s in. It is a great idea for an "open cab" design. I gotta figure out where Im gonna put that Audiobahn in my truck. Been thinking about removing the rear dummy seat and putting it back there and molding that plastic around it. No clue as of yet, I need a headunit.

DaBoss: That cap should work fine if your just running that 12". I have run all of my previous systems without a cap. Should have but they worked fine. It would be well worth the investment to put in a cap. Even one of those 0.5 Walmart Scosche ones.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit