Skip to main content
Topic: check it out (new rims pg16) (Read 16699 times) previous topic - next topic

check it out (new rims pg16)

Reply #60
I like how you have put so much effort modifing your T-bird. It looks awesome to me ! and keep the chrome of that grille. I like the style...

Great headunit! the Pioneer HU´s are great. My brother has and old one and seems to work forever.

For some reason you remember me when i was spending every cent earned on my old car. That´s true love, hehehe !!!
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #61
yeah man, every single cent i have goes in this thing. its a great feeling driving it now... its custom and i get a load of attention in it.. people rubbernecking to see what just rumbled past them

Reply #62
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack;115032
people rubbernecking to see what just rumbled past them

Awesome. What a great feeling, right?
I had some rotten Flowmasters on my '88 XR-7 when I bought it. I can remember winding it out in first and second gear and everybody on the street would turn around and look.
I'm sure they expected to see a Fox body Mustang. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #63
broken in glass packs here man.. and yeah winding out in first is a killer,  but i need tailpipes like a biznitch. too loud for me.

Reply #64
I got my box all built... its nice! sounds better and frees up some space in the trunk by using the space i dont use :D
Before:

After:

Reply #65
heh, this box makes those poor woofershiznit... i was making a video out of shear boredom... and when I unpaused the music.. the subshiznit and knocked my camera over and it fell in the trunk

mmmmm bassy.

Reply #66
heh, I got new wire. Before.

After. :D

Reply #67
Pull your pants up.
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #68
lmao.. they are up ya jerk :D

Reply #69
Quote from: cougarcragar;115037
Awesome. What a great feeling, right?
I had some rotten Flowmasters on my '88 XR-7 when I bought it. I can remember winding it out in first and second gear and everybody on the street would turn around and look.
I'm sure they expected to see a Fox body Mustang. :D

i have been SOOO jealous of practically 75% of truck owners in my area, most of which, for some reason, all go up and down my street! every time id hear one go by id go crazy. "WHY NOT ME!!?????"

and now i finally have that, in fact with these dumped flows im probably louder! im gonna get tailipipes soon, it was just part of a...budget cut :hick:
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #70
my dad had a sub box in his/ mine now88 it was custom sat right in the spare tire divot, to bad my retard of a mother threw it out, WITH A 15 COMP SUB IN IT, after the divorce. I wanted to kill her, that set up looks nasty i bet it sounds great too.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #71
the sonys are little to be desired.. but they hit nice!

Cant wait till im rollin in major cabbage. Ive got my eyes set on a set of dual V.C. Volfenhags. :D

Reply #72
Find a set of 12 in Xtant X series subs. Not the octagons the black round ones. Those hit hard. I had a HCCA in the new car for about a month it didn't sound too bad would go low but wouldn't hit worth . Key word there was HAD some  decide he wanted it more than me.

Reply #73
Ive heard of them carl... but theres a problem.. my box is made for 10's :D

sucks that it got stolen.

Reply #74
It easier to find them in the 10in versions. And they go cheap on Ebay. I saw a pair of 12in ones go for like $45 the other day.