Skip to main content
Topic: Notre Dame!! (Read 1284 times) previous topic - next topic

Notre Dame!!

yeah!! the womped penn state! it wasnt even a game... 41 to 17 and the last 2 touchdowns were toward the end of the game for penn state.. now im going to watch the texas VS ohio state!
i got my money on ohio state
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Notre Dame!!

Reply #1
yay! go notre dame.

Notre Dame!!

Reply #2
yeah!! haha, atleast one person likes notre dame on the site!! i see your from ohio on your myspace. are you watching ohio state play texas?
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Notre Dame!!

Reply #3
yeah I am. actually I just got home from watching the notre dame game at my one friends house. he loves football. so thats what we did. watched football.

Notre Dame!!

Reply #4
ahah cool! how long have you been a notre dame fan for?

Notre Dame!!

Reply #5
I figured the game would be a bit closer. Notre Dame is still overrated though and I'm sick of hearing slobbering Lou Holz hype them up.

USC better be ready for Nebraska next week. We just stomped Nicholls State 56-7 (yeah so what that they stink)  I got home absolutely soak though since it rained all game.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Notre Dame!!

Reply #6
hahha yeah, nicholls isnt even a big school..

Notre Dame!!

Reply #7
I-AA baby!  Yeah, not a big school.  I wish we would have scheduled somebody decent, but it's all about the $$$ and 1-AA schools are cheap and don't make us travel there.

Notre Dame!!

Reply #8
Ohio State surprised me today.  They are better than I antited.  Texas sure misses Vince Young right now.  Syracuse impressed me too.  Their holder in OT saved the day for them.  They lost, but they almost broke their losing streak to Iowa who should have had no trouble with them.

Notre Dame!!

Reply #9
yeah, they surprised me too!! they. they ran all over texas. yeah, i swa that highlight, he is a good holder to catch that ball skipping across the ground like that and get it on the tea that fast!

Notre Dame!!

Reply #10
watch out for WV
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Notre Dame!!

Reply #11
Were still number 1 baby!!!!!

OH---IO
One 88

Notre Dame!!

Reply #12
WV looks good this year. i think this year is going to be a really great college football year. most of the teams look pretty good.

Notre Dame!!

Reply #13
That notre dame game was a fluke.

You take away those two interceptions that penn state SHOULD have caught in the red zone. That fumble from ND puntreturner that psu should have jumped on. The botched snap on the FG for psu.  The fumble (that was close and should have been reviewed) by tony hunt in that big pileup. And that BS call of a blocking below the knees during the 3rd quarter of hunt's huge run play and that game would have been a lot closer.

Now i'm not playing the wat if/ should have game but Notre dame won because of penn states mistakes and a few lucky calls that swung in the home team's favor. I believe penn state is a better team and they are ranked 19 (or were ranked 19th). No way in hell should ND be 4th.  More like a 10th-13th ranked team. Quincy is way overated for what i seen. I'm sorry....

But I know  sure next year when they come to happy valley, ND better bring their ear plugs cuz i'll be in attendence along with a few thousand screaming fans to knock them out.

oh btw i'm glad ND went for it in the 4th quarter, 4th and 2 w/ a 31 points lead. Real good guys. As for Ohio State game, i'm glad they beat Texas. Texas deserved finally to be beaten. It's about time they played teams that actually have a name rather then baby schools from timbucktoo.

Notre Dame!!

Reply #14